Chapter Nine

Draco's P.O.V

"Draco when can we meet this boyfriend of yours?" Dad asked and I sighed.

"He's not my boyfriend yet, I was gonna ask him to be on the date tonight." I told him. "We're seeing a scary movie." I said and his eyes widened.

"You're seeing a scary movie?"

"Yes I am." I mumbled. "Harry loves horror movies though." I said and then checked my watch. "I need to go."

"Okay." He nodded his head and I got up. "Draco?"

"Yes dad?"

"Invite him over tomorrow for dinner, we're dying to meet the boy who's taken all you're time."

"Yes okay, bye dad." I said and stalked over to the door. Just as I was leaving father was coming home. "Goodbye father, I'll be home later." I said and walked out of the house. I made the short walk to his house and knocked on the door. A second later, Harry answered the door and smiled widely. He was dressed casually but cleanly.

"Draco!" He hugged me tightly and I chuckled hugging him back.

"Hi Harry." I smiled and peered into the house. I nodded my head towards Sirius who inclined his head back.

"Have fun you two."

"Thank you sir." I said. Harry shut the door and then grabbed my hand so we started to walk.

"Mione said that she and Ron just left." He told me. "So we should be there alone for a few moments."

"Okay." I nodded and then tugged him closer so I can wrap my arm around him. "So my dad wanted you to come for dinner tomorrow, do you mind?" I asked and he tensed slightly.

"Um n-no but I've never done that before."

"Oh don't worry, I will be with you and I will make sure that you will not be harmed." I told him and kissed his head.

"Okay, I'll have papa drive me there."

"Okay. I'll give you the address later." I told him and he nodded. Another silence fell upon us and I closed my eyes taking in the peaceful atmosphere.

"Draco?" I heard and I opened my eyes looking down.

"Yes Harry?" I asked.

"Does it bother you that you're dating me?" He asked sadly and I shook my head.

"No if I didn't want to date you, I wouldn't be dating you." I said and he nodded. I smiled at him sadly. I leaned down and kissed his head. "May I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. My heart was beating in my chest loudly and he smiled.

"Of course." He leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"Good cause I got you a gift." I chuckled and he stared at me wide eyed.

"Really?"

"Yup." I smiled and pulled out a gift card from my pocket. "I put fifty on it so you can buy anything you want." He took it from me and smiled widely.

"Thank you so much Draco!" He shouted and hugged me tightly. I kissed his nose and he smiled.

"Of course Harry." We got to the cinema and walked to the ticket booth.