Chapter Four

Draco's P.O.V

I stalked into school with my two cronies behind me. Crabbe and Goyle always liked to do my dirty work for me. I scanned the lunchroom where the people hung out before class. My eyes landed on the usual suspects.

"Crabbe, Goyle. You know what to do." I maliciously said. The two of them smirked and ran over to the nerd table. I noticed Goyle take something from the mop of raven hair. Crabbe picked the kid up just as Goyle was taunting him. The pretty girl started yelling so I turned away. My work was done.

"Drakie poo." The voice cut into me like a knife. I shuddered in disgust.

"Yes pans?" I gave my best fake smile.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked batting her eyelashes at me. I started walking out of the lunchroom as she followed.

"Just showing some kids who's in charge here." I tossed a grin over my shoulder.

"Oh Drakie, you're so funny." She giggled and grabbed my hand. I let it happen despite the bile that was crawling up my throat. We started walking towards English and I was surprised Pansy was even in the high English class, she couldn't properly form a sentence together. Before I knew what was happening, the back of my shirt was grabbed and I was thrown against the locker.

"What the hell?" I yelled and met the eyes of my attacker. It was the nerdy girl.

"Call your off your cronies or it won't be pretty for you!" She screeched and I grimaced.

"Get off me nerd!" I yelled and Pansy pulled her off.

"Get off my boyfriend you frizzy haired freak!" Pansy shouted.

"I'm not your boyfriend." I sneered and she shot me glare then looked at the girl.

"Get out of here Granger and find someone else."
"Don't worry you pug face twit, I don't want your slimy snake of a boyfriend!" She shouted and then turned to me. "Mark my words." She hissed. With a slap to my face, she sauntered off. I scoffed and sneered looking at Pansy.

"Are you okay Drakie?" She asked and I growled.

"Don't talk to me bitch." I shouted and stormed off. I walked into the bathroom to shake off my rising nerves. I went to punch the door but much to my luck, someone was walking in as I swung my fist. The boy shouted in pain and cupped his nose. Fuck. The boy's eyes met mine and I was entrapped by them. They were like pools of emeralds.

"Are you alright?" I asked and cursed myself for doing so. I never care if someone is okay.... I also never do the actual hurting. Oh well. He looked at me with wide eyes and I realized blood was dripping from his nose. "Fuck." I cursed and pulled the kid into the room. I grabbed some paper towels and gave them to him. He took them from me and mumbled a 'thank you'. He took off his glass and held the napkin to his nose. I studied the kid as he held the napkin to his nose. His eyes were closed tightly and his left hand was clenched in a fist. "Do you think it's broken?"

"No." He whispered.

"Do you want to go to the nurse?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay, I'll walk you there." I said. Something about this kid made me want to be nice. I wasn't sure what it was but something.

"You don't have to." He told me and opened his eyes. They were filling with tears and I bit my lip.

"I don't want you passing out on me." I chuckled nervously. He nodded so I walked him out. The bell had already rung so people were in classes. I walked him into the nurse's office and her eyes widened.