BIRTHDAY (part 1)

It was another day.
Bright light shone through Corbis's 2 in. windows.
Today was the day she would turn 11. Corbis was so excited. She hopped out of bed, threw herself into some clothes and went downstairs for bekfast.
Pyro was sitting at the table, casually sipping coffee whilst skimming through new, spicy, youtube content on her fliphone.
"Good morning- or should I say, Happy day of birth, faggot!" Pyro greeted.
Corbis groaned.
"mOOOOOOM, i've told you before to call me gay nigger. Not faggot!" She complained.
"Oh, sorry, I forgot. Anyway, why don't you go see what your father is up to?" Pyro suggested.
"Ok sure lmao," Corbis answered.
Corbis threw herself into the kitchen and saw Leafy making Maltesers.
"Good mornin' dad. Those Stomedy's smell good." Corbis complimented. "They sure do, I'm including extra bleach and cardboard in this batch!" Leafy emphasized.
"And they are just for you, birthday girl~"
Corbis cracked a smile. "Thanks dad."

A half an hour later, the Maltesers were finished. The family ate them all like savages.
"These taste like shit." Pyro blurted.
"Yeah... I agree." said Leafy.

They still continued eating them lmao.

About 2 hours later, Corbis and her parents drove down to NFKRZ house to celebrate.

"Greetings, fam. Come in," NFKRZ said, holding the door to let them in.

"Welcome to my personal hell..."