NEW HOME

"Asriel Memeurr." The goat boy answered.
"Okay, So um... Asriel, do you know where I am? What this place is?" Corbis asked.
"This is the underground! I live here with my Mother, Father, and sister." Asriel answered.
"What's their names?" Corbis questioned.
"Toriel, Asgore, and Chara."
Corbis stood up and wiped off her shirt.
"Alright, I'd like to meet your fam, just to get to know eachother." Corbis said.
"Okay! They are in the next room. Follow me," Asriel told Corbis. The duo walked into the next room. There was a patch of buttercups right in the middle. The architecture of the house and walls had a gray scheme. Corbis was fascinated.
"Mom! Dad!" Asriel called out. "I have a new friend!"
The door to the house creaked open. Two goat people stepped out. One in a purple robe, the other in a cape and armour.
"Oh my goodness! Another human!" Toriel squealed. "Hello! Human, what be your name?" Asgore asked. "Corbis." Corbis replied. Suddenly, a human with short brown hair and a green and yellow sweater walked through the door.
"Alright. What is it this ti-" The human laid eyes on Corbis. "A-ANOTHER HUMAN!?" The human yelled, huddling behind Toriel. "ASRIEL! GET AWAY SHE MIGHT HURT YOU!" The human told him. "Chara! Calm down! Corbis would never hurt me or you! She's good i promise!" Asriel yelled back. "...ok...I'll give her a chance." Chara groaned, walking back into the house. "Corbis, I am so sorry about that. Chara... Doesn't really like humanity. In fact, she hates it with a burning passion." Toriel said. "Why's that?" Corbis asked. "She's never told us why... Not even Asriel.." Asgore answered. "Oh... Okay... Do you mind if I come in?" Corbis asked. "Not at all, my child. Just don't go downstairs without Asriel. Okay?" Toriel warned.

"I won't." Corbis replied.
__________________________
Pyro and Leafy were sitting on the couch watching The Walking dead, when all of the sudden, A news broadcast showed on screen.
"We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. LionMaker, the alleged pedophile was found at the foot of Mt. Ebott, the mountain of no return. Lion claims that LtCorbis, the YouTube sensation "assulted" him then ran up the mountain. Police are now searching the area to find the missing YouTube sensation. This has been WB8 News 6 live from Italy."

Pyro's jaw dropped.
"C-Corbis..." Pyro said, her voice shaking, tears welling up in her eyes. Leafy held her hand.
"There's nothing we or they can do now..." Leafy said quietly.
"I k n ow..." Pyro blurted while sobbing. "S h es n-nev e r com i n g back..."
Leafy sighed.
"Never say never..."