GLAMBURGERS

"Asriel, Chara! Come over here!" Corbis shouted. Both Asriel and Chara ran towards Corbis.
"What up', gay nigga?" Chara teased. Corbis grunted.
"I told you not to call me that..." Corbis said, slighty hurt.
"Oh.. Right. Sorry." Chara apologized.
"It's fine. I wanted to ask you guys if we can go downstairs to see the CORE?" Corbis asked.
Their eyes lit up.
"Of course!" Asriel squealed. "Sounds good." Chara said.
The squad headed down to the elevator, leading to the CORE.
"After you, ladies~" Asriel offered.
"Don't mind if I do," Chara replied, walking into the elevator. Corbis followed.
After Asriel got in, Chara pushed a button that sent them downward. The elevator went down a long time. The elevator finally came to a stop. They have arrived at the CORE. Corbis stepped out. The flashing lights kind of hurt at first, but she adjusted. "Alright. What are we waiting for!? Let's go!" Asriel yelled with enthusiasm. The squad traveled all the way to MTT Resorts. Upon entering, Corbis smelled burgers. "Damn. What's cookin'?" Corbis asked.
"Glamburgers and Face Steak." Chara replied. "Want some?"
"Hell yes." Corbis answered.
"I could go for some too. Say, does anyone have any money?" Asriel asked.
"I do!" Chara blurted.
"Great." Asriel said. The squad entered the resturant and laid eyes upon a orange cat with a employee outfit.
"welcome to MTT brand burger emporium, how may I help you?" The cat asked.
"Get us 3 glams' please," Corbis said.
The cat prepared 3 glamburgers. Each in about 3 seconds.
"Here's your order. Have a glamtastic day." The cat said, obvious pain in his eyes.
"Say... Before we eat, can you tell us the square root of pi?" Asriel asked.
"goLLY FUCKING GEE LEt me dIE" The cat yelled. The squad fell to the floor laughing.
After they had their little laugh, Chara paid the cat and they left. Heading back to the CORE. Once near the pink bridge leading to the main elevator, a silhouette appeared right in front of them. Before they knew it, 4 options appeared in front of the three.

Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy.
____________________________
Next chapter will be about Pyro and Leafy.
Stay tuned!
~Chara