ALL A DREAM

Corbis woke up, sweating.
She just dreamed about becoming friends with video game characters and fighting Donald Trump. But.. It felt like it was real..
But, alas, It was all a dream.
Corbis was slumped down on a tree. She missed home... She missed her parents... She missed... Herself.
Corbis just wasn't the same.
She wasn't the person she knew she really was.
"Welp.. Lying on a tree won't do any good." Corbis said to herself. She stood up and started sprinting towards her hometown. After 2 hours, she finally came apon her neighborhood. She slowly crept up the staircase in the front of her house. She hesitated to knock, but did so anyway. But... The only awnser she got was... Muffled screaming...! Corbis bolted through the door. In a matter of seconds, Corbis found her parents tied up, with LionMaker standing right beside them.
"Aah.. CORBIS. I've been expecting you." Lion said.
"W-What do you want from us!?" Corbis cried.
Lion giggled.
"Oh, isn't it obvious, dearie?" Lion asked. "I want to rape all of you. And then murder you. And then eat you. Pretty simple, right?"
"..."
Corbis grabbed Lion's ear and slammed his head against the wall.
"AAAAAAARGH!!" Lion yelled.
Corbis kicked Lion right in the groin, causing him to drop to the floor in agony. This gave Corbis enough time to untie her parents and call the police. Soon after, the popo came and arrested LionMaker.
"I'll get you next time, I swear I'll get you, pretty girl!" Lion cursed from the police cruiser.
Corbis held an "L" to her forehead and stuck her tounge out at him. Which pissed him off beyond angry.
"Well. Seems like everything's back to normal." Corbis stated.

"And it seems like someone has a lot of explaining to do." Leafy said.