Adore U

"Wonwoo..."

Mingyu whined from his spot on the couch.

The latest rejection from his beloved kept on replaying on his mind like a broken record. Right, broken. Just like how he felt that very moment. A pout formed on his lips as he got no response from his best friend.

"Wonwooooo ah..." He whined yet again. "Why won't Jihoon hyung love me? Am I not handsome enough?"

The sound of a paper being turned was the only response that he got.

"My heart..." He clutched his chest and stared at the ceiling with a pained expression. "Feel my heart... It's broken..." Okay, that idiot didn't just quote a Jennifer's body line, did he? Wonwoo resisted the urge to roll his eyes at how Mingyu was whining and pouting at the same time. He was used to his antics that seemed to worsen ever since he started obsessing over Jihoon.

"Wonwooooo... I want Jihoon to love me..." And he was now swinging his arms and legs like a kid throwing a tantrum. "Is that too much too ask?"

"Why won't he love me?"

"Why can't I erase these feelings?"

"My chest hurts whenever I see him..."

"He doesn't even eat the lunches that I make..."

"Why is he so mean to me?"

"Am I not cute enough?"

"Am I too tall? Yes. That's probably it! Jihoon hyung's height is really cute. But but! Don't we complement each other because of that? Like like, I'm tall. I could carry him around as much as he wanted. Seriously Jihoon hyung! Why won't you love me-"

"-okay shut up." Wonwoo grumbled from his spot on the bed. He closed the magazine he was reading and finally decided to answer all of Mingyu's useless questions. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

Mingyu nodded, childish pout still in tact.

"First." He raised his index finger in the air. "You're too clingy. You give him lunches, love letters, glomps on him whenever you see him, invades his personal space." Wonwoo coldly then added. "Nobody likes a clingy person."

Mingyu was about to contradict that but Wonwoo then raised his middle finger. "Second. You're a pervert.

" The tall boy gasped at that. He instantly sprung from his spot to defend himself. "I am not!"

"You are," Wonwoo shook his head in disapproval. "Remember when you gave him a pink dress? Don't tell me you didn't thought of nasty things when you did so."

"I-I didn't!"

"That was a lingerie, Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo rubbed his temples. "A lingerie."

"Yah! It wasn't even that vulgar! It was rather cute..." Mingyu murmured the last part and twiddled his index fingers together.

"I know you too much to believe that, Mingyu." Wonwoo sighed and shook his head yet again. "And third... Did it ever occur to you that he's not into boys?"

"But I wasn't also into boys before I met him!"

And that was true. Mingyu had already been into three relationship, all of it was with a girl. The thought of liking someone from the same gender didn't even crossed his mind until he saw Jihoon that day. It was a strange sensation. Like the world seemed to stopped turning when he saw that pink haired boy entered the classroom.

His heart started thumping on his chest in a rather wild manner. His mouth turned dry and he swore he also started blushing that very moment.

Wonwoo shook his head in disapproval. "It isn't the same with everyone, Mingyu. And we both know that you don't see him as boy."