『Status』

[NOTICE] I don't need to know your fuckn actual breast size, your height or anything

[NOTICE] I don't need to know your fuckn actual breast size, your height or anything. Do you think I would fuckn care about that to get through my fuckn life? I'm sorry that was mean. But seriously do you want an award for this? Yes? Then here it's the Stfu Author Doesn't Care award! I am getting sick and tired of people commenting their actual height or breast size and such.

[NOTICE] If you're not happy with the way I write or how I chose to write the story then get out.

Name: [Last Name] [First Name]

Age: 14-15

Looks: [Hair Length] [Hair Colour], Bright [Eye colour]

Personality: She's nice to everyone and treats them like an equal, even if they're quirk less. Even if she's nice and caring, she can be a bit sarcastic and rude to others mostly Katsuki though.

Cup: B cup

Height: 158cm

Weight: 49kg

Quirk: Stop time & summon weapons

Facts:
- Unlike others who have 1 quirk [Name] has two from her parents (who are retired Heros)
- She and Katsuki both went to the same elementary school, junior high.
- Her dad has the quirk to summon weapons
- Her mum has the quirk to stop time
- [Name]'s is to become a composer, but her parents wanted her to become a hero.
- Her powers are inspired from the character Homura Akemi from Puella MADOKA Magica (Stopping time) and Erza Scarlet from Fairy tail (without the armour).