『Confession Rehearsal! Todokori Ver.』

- I'm sorry that I didn't update ;-;. I was busy with school and I was sick and I got lazy. Here's a special for you guys to make up for it. Request which character I should write and what scenarios (aka honeywork songs) I should write next time as a special.

[Name] stood in front of Shouto at the entrance of the school building. "Sorry, I know this is sudden and all but I've liked you for a very long time!" [Name] confessed. Shouto stood in front of her, his heart was pounding against his chest. The short [Brunette, blonde] girl grinned and giggles. "So how was my confession?" She asked, "did it sound real? Did it make your heart pound Todokori-kun?" She asked innocently.

Shouto blinked multiple times in a row. "Huh? That was a practice?" Shouto asked, his heart beat returned to its normal rhythm. [Name] nodded with a blush coating her cheeks. "Sorry that I called you out here for something kinda stupid, but I'm planning to confess to someone tomorrow and I want it to sound real and make their heart beat!" Shouto felt pain in his heart when she said that, he bit his lip and his shoulders tended up. "Yeah, they will feel the time and effort you spent on that confession for them." He smiled gently and patted [Name]'s head.

As soon as they reached the school gate, they waved goodbye to each other and walked their opposite ways. Shouto wondered about the person [Name] had a crush on, was it Bakugou-San, no she's like his mother, was it Midoriya-San, maybe due to the fact that she has always stuck by his side, or was it Uraraka-San, [Name] never reviled their gender. "Agh," Shouto scratched his head with frustration, "who could it be?".

-

[Name] slapped her cheeks at the end of class, taking multiple deep breaths. She walked right up, shutting her eyes, to Shouto and said, "I have always liked you ever since we've met!" Shouto thought it was another rehearsal and gave her a small, general smile. "It sounds perfect."

She looked up and blushed. "N-No! T-This isn't a rehearsal! This is real!" She panicked but then took another deep breath and started again, "Todokori Shouto, I've liked you ever since you saved me from Bakugou-san when I was at my weakest and you're always nice to me and.... and...!!" [Name] stuttered, her cheeks were red as she tried to stop her stuttering.

Shouto blushed, but then smiled. "I like you too [Name]", he held her trembling hands and placed a kiss on them.

-

Omake

-

Ochako cried as [Name] didn't confess to her, while Izuku and Tenya sighed with disappointment, their hearts broken.

Katsuki was raging and complained that he doesn't like [Name] and he shouldn't be feeling heart broken.