『Chapter 1』

[NOTICE] If you're not happy with the way I write or how I chose to write the story then get out.

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and a dream became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the worlds population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight.

Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country stuck in the slow progress of drastic law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books. Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil. Hero's were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. Based on their performance, they are paid by the government and gain drown among the masses.

-

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..." The teacher paused, swiping the papers off his desk into his hand. "... You're all..." He paused again, soon everyone became showing off their quirks. The teacher spun around with a big grin on his face and threw the paper in the air. "... Pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" He said in a cheerful tone. Everyone cheered, but Izuku kept his head down and nervously raised his hand.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!"

"Teach!"

"Don't lump us all in the same group." A male taunted with a smirk. He has pale dirt blonde spiky hair. His foot was rested on his desk while he leaned back and rocked on his chair with his head back. "I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" The male known as Katsuki Bakugo said with a grin on his face.

"That was uncalled for, Katsuki!" A male student yelled. "Yeah yeah!" One agreed.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" He taunted again. "Oh, if I remember correctly you want to go to U.A High, right, Bakugo?" The teacher asked. You looked up from your book and sighed. No way this prick will be in the same school as you. You had enough of his shit ever since preschool.

Katsuki smirked. "U.A.? That national school?!" Everyone looked at him shocked. Izuku buried his head in his arms. "It was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!" You stared at Katsuki. "Their acceptance rate's always really low, too!"

"That's exactly why you guys are extras!" Katsuki mocked. He jumped on his desk. "I aced the mock test!" He announced proudly. 'Funny how a tight-ass like him could ace the test...' You thought, trying to not laugh at the thought. "I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of the earners!" Katsuki grinned. "Oh yeah, Midoriya and [Last name] wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" The teacher announced. Izuku twitched. Everyone excluding you laughed at him. "Huh? Midoriya? No way!" "You can't get into the hero course just by studying!" Izuku stood up. "Th-They got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent..."

"AGHHH!" Katsuki let out a yell and nearly burnt Izuku's desk but made Izuku fall out of his chair. "Hey, Deku!" He shouted. Izuku looked up at Katsuki. "You're below the rejects! You're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

You put up your hand. "Sir I passed the mock test already, and it's not wanted sir, I will get into U.A...." You said with a small smile.
Everyone looked at you shocked that you were so... Straightforward about your goal.