『Chapter 5』

Hello! Hello! It's me! What? Did you forget my name? No worries just call me Senpai! Or Nana, but call me Senpai. Anyway, an anonymous user asked what don't I give read God-like powers, or give reader an ability or quirk kinda like Saitama from One Punch Man. Well when I was thinking of powers, I didn't think of God-like powers. I don't want reader to surpass her parents or All Might. I don't want to make reader perfect and unstoppable, I want her to have flaws like she can be really clumsy in a battle, she stressed out too much, she can easily get distracted (I always get distracted). I hope this answers your question anonymous user.

Anyway ONWARDS! I can't wait for the next episode, and I already have two designs for readers outfit!
-
[NOTICE] If you're not happy with the way I write or how I chose to write the story then get out.

"The cumulative results of the practical exam are out!"

"I can't believe that kid that got second place had no rescue points."

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them. In the second half as others were slowing down, he used his flashy Quirk to keep bringing them close and counterattack. It's results of his toughness." A male hero explained.

"In contrast, there's the 8th place student with zero villain points."

"There have been other examinees who took on the large villain in the past, this also included Hiro who saved Haruka's life, but it's been awhile since I last saw someone blow it away." The male hero once again explained. "But to suffer such serious injury from his own attack... It's like he's a young child whose Quirk just manifested." Your mum, [Last name] Haruka and your dad [Last name] Hiro looked at each other and sighed.

-

You walked with your parents to school, since the exam, they dropped the "I'm working at your school!" bomb on you. Usually, you don't care if your dad was working there but if it's your mum.... Then pray for the males who gets close to you, because she is extremely overprotective of your romantic life.

"Do we have to go this early?" You asked. "Yes, it is [Name], we have to outrun those heroes so they don't disturb us from our paperwork." Your mum answered. Ever since you passed the exam, nearly every hero have you a "Congratulation On Pass The Exam" presents, which were flowers, notebooks, their autographs. Heck, some even cried. You let out a huge sigh as you reached the school, your mum lets out a huge sigh of relief. "I'll be in my class mum." You informed her and walked towards your class. Once you reached your class you took out a novel and began reading to pass the time, you placed in your earphones and listened to Love Trial Cover. Eventually, you fell asleep.

Katsuki opened the door expecting he was the first student to be in his class, but he was wrong. He stumbled on you sleeping, he walked closer when he notices your earphones. He took one out and placed it in his ear, playing the song Ai No Scenario. 'Is this the type of songs she listens to?' Katsuki thought. Katsuki stared at your sleeping form, your eyes are peacefully closed, your red cheeks, and your adorable lips slightly open, taking in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide. Secretly Katsuki took out his phone and snapped a photo of you, arguing with himself saying it is only to blackmail you, and that he doesn't find you adorable (and not jerk off while looking at your picture. I'm sorry)

You woke up from your very short nap and saw Bakugo staring at you. You raised one eyebrow, "You know it's rude to stare at someone when they're sleeping Bakugo-San." You informed him. You stood up and went out the classroom. "I'm going to go to the cafeteria. Please don't cause a fight with the other students while I'm gone Bakugo-San." You said with a tired voice and went out. You walked down the school halls and then turned to the cafeteria.

"Why hello [Nickname]-chan." The lunches day greeted. "Morning." "Can I have some breakfast?" You asked. She nodded and smiled. "Nearly all the heroes came to your place last night?" She asked. You nodded. "Aizawa-San cried last night, spouting nonsense saying that I was growing up." You said with a sigh.