『Chapter 6』

[NOTICE] If you're not happy with the way I write or how I chose to write the story then get out.

-
Oh my god it's been so long since I wrote something and my writing has changed so much LMAOO

Um so this is not a drill but damn I actually updated and finished. So if you see the sudden changes from Third POV to Second POV is because the second was written WAY back then and the Third POV is what I'm used to writing now.

-
"With all my strength..." Izuku got ready to throw the ball the second time, "I'll do what I can right now!" He thought with an unwavering expression.

"Smash...!"

Everyone gasped at the result, [Name] smiled brightly with wide eyes. "Izuku-san...!" She muttered out. Izuku turned back to face Aizawa-sensei. "Aizawa-sensei..." Izuku clenched his injured hand. "I can still move!"

"This kid...!"

-
"He got over 700 meters?!" Kirishima Eijiro, gasped in amazement.

"Finally, a Hero-like record!" Ochako cheered loudly, with her arms up giving Izuku a thumbs up.

"His finger's swollen!" Tenya said with concern. He then placed his hand on his chin recreating a thinking pose, "there was the entrance exam, too. He has such a strange quirk..."

"It's not very stylish."

Katsuki gasped at the results, "wh-what's with that power?! Everyone's quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! But in reality..." Katsuki thought back to the time Izuku stood up for himself, the words still remained in his head.

"Someone once told me..."

"'You can become a hero'..."

"That it was because of my own effort..."

Katsuki was angered by the thoughts of Izuku and glared at him from his spot. "What is the meaning of this?" He activates his quirk and started to dash towards Izuku. "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Izuku let out a loud screech as Katsuki came closer to him.

"Time Stop!"

The next thing everyone saw was Katsuki wrapped in Aizawa scarf. "What the-? These cloths are hard...!" Katsuki said in a husky tone. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." Aizawa explained. "Jeez... Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over."

Aizawa looked up, "I have dry eye."

"It's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!" The class thought.

Aizawa Shota - U.A. High's hometown teacher for Class 1-A, Aizawa Shota. He can erase the quirks of those he looks at. The effect goes away when he blinks!

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." He then walked away, while he walked away Izuku slowly went around Katsuki with caution.

"Is your finger all right?" Ochako asked with concern. "Oh, yeah." Izuku replied. "Izuku-san, that's a very smart way to use your quirk! I haven't even thought of that." [Name] said with awe in her voice. Katsuki looked in Izuku's direction and glared at the poor boy. "Until a little while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road."