Isabelle

I had absolutely no idea on how to play pool, so I just stand by and watch Patch and Rixon. “I win again.” Says Patch arrogantly. “Dude, that’s like three games in a row!” exclaims Rixon. Patch smiles a little and says, “Sorry bro.” I laugh at them and take a sip of my lemonade. “Wanna play Izzy?” Asks Patch. “Uhhh…I don’t know how to play.” I say. “Well I’ll teach you.” He says. “Ok!” I say. I walk over to Patch, but am interrupted by my phone ringing. I quickly pull it out and see my mom calling. Yay.

~Phone Conversation~

M: Where are you Isabelle?

Iz: Uhh, with a friend.

M: Don’t you dare lie to me!

Iz: Mom…

M: Get home. NOW.

Iz: K, bye.

~End of Phone Conversation~

“Patch, I’m sorry, but I…” I say before he cuts me off. “That was your mom wasn’t it.” He says. I nod my head in reply. Patch puts down his pool stick and takes my hand in his. “C’mon, let’s go.”  Patch and I walk outside and get situated on his bike. We drive home and I can see that my mom is waiting for me. I get off his bike and hand him his helmet. “Sorry I had to ruin our fun.” I tell him. He smiles and says, “It’s ok.” I hear the front door open and my mother’s footsteps. “Isabelle, is that you?” I hear her ask. I quickly turn around and face my mom. “Hey mom.” I say. I feel Patch move behind me. “Who is your friend?” she asks. “Uhh this is my science partner, Patch. We had to finish an assignment.” I lie. My mom walks closer to us and extends a hand to Patch and he takes it. “Hello Mrs. Thomson, it is a pleasure to meet you.” Patch says. “Thank you for getting Isabelle home.” She plainly says. “You’re welcome.” My mom gives her an empty smile and turns to go into the house. I turn to Patch and say, “Sorry about that…she’s uhh protective.” I say. Patch gives me a smile, hops back onto his motorcycle and say, “No problem. I better go. I’ll see you later Izzy.” I give him a small wave and with that he puts his helmet on and drives off. I let out a puff of frustration and start to walk towards the house. “Who the hell was that Isabelle!?” my mom yells at me. “Mom, calm down! Like I said before, he is my science partner!” I say back. My mother crosses her arms over her chest and says, “And do you expect me to believe that you two were finishing an assignment?” I look at her in disbelief. “You’re accusing me of sleeping with him!? What kind of mom are you!” I yell. I turn quickly and run up to my room and lock it. I lean against the door and slowly slide down the front of it and cry. I hug my knees close to my chest and cry. Why would my mom accuse me of this! I hear my phone beep and I grab it out of my pocket and check the message. It was from Patch. Are you ok Izzy? It reads. I smile a little and reply. Yeah. I wipe my tears away and go to my bed. I put my phone on the charger and plop down on my bed. I quickly fall asleep, crying. I have a dream about Patch. About me and him…together. I don't know how... it happened.

            “Angel.” He whispers in my ear. “Hmm?” I say. He lightly kisses me behind my ear. “You’re so beautiful.” I look up and am engulfed in Patch’s beautiful dark eyes. “No I’m not.” I say. Patch pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and says, “You are to me Angel.” He says in his deep voice. I smile and he leans close to me. I take a deep breath, inhaling Patch’s intoxicating smell. I love this. “You can tell me to stop.” He says sweetly. With that I run my fingers through his hair and pull him close to me. He gently places his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. “I love you Angel.”

Ohhhh Snap!! Pretty cool right!! lol. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!