Chapter 2

I woke up happy... It feels weird. For the past ten minutes I've been laying in bed thinking about what me and Calum are going to do today. What if I say something wrong? What if he finds me annoying? Why do I keep thinking about this guy? Why do I-

My phone beeped. It was from Calum.

Cal: hey ill pick you up at ur house in 25 min

Me: how do you know where i live!? STALKER!!

Cal: lol calm down we bumped to each other by your house remember?

Me: oh... Haha yeah

Cal: Kay see you later babe

I felt a tingly inside. I didnt know what to say and I was kinda embarrassed.

After I got out the shower I headed towards my closet. I take out dark washed, ripped jeans and pair it up with a white crop top and a white belt with a gold buckle. I look in the mirror and kept it naturally straight in front of my shoulders. After, I put on mascara and lipgloss. I didnt wear much cuz i didnt like being caked up in make up. I check the time and i have 5 minutes left so i grab my black coverse and sit on the couch to watch tv.

Then the sound of the door bell rang throughout the house. Knowing it was Calum, I open the door. He was wearing blue jeans and a plain white v-neck shirt. How can a simple outfit make him look so hot?

-CALUM'S POV-

I ring the doorbell and wait for her. After she opened the door we stared at each other for 10 seconds. Awkward.

"Hey." Im glad she she said something first. I probably would have stood there for 5 minutes.

"You look beautiful."

Her cheeks turned a bright red.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself! So where to?"

"That's something for me to know and you to find out!" I winked

I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

"We'll arent you a gentleman?"

"I try!"

5 more minutes and we would be there.

-ALLISON'S POV-

The car stopped near a garden. In the middle of the garden there was a bridge with a pond under it.
The garden was filled with pink and purple orchids. Near the pond there was a blanket and i turn around to face Calum.

"U like?" He smirked.

"Oh my gosh yes! Its beautiful."

"Just like you...."

"Haha nice try. But that was really cheesy." It was cute, but of course i didnt want him to know that.

"Ok whatever, come on. We're having a picnic."

We layed out the food and he took out peanut butter sandwiches.

"Wow... Sandwiches? Haha"

"The best you will ever have!" He winked at me. I get butterflies whenever he winks.

All of a sudden he ran. So i chased him. I lost track of him and heard music. I followed the sound of a guitar strumming and found him on the bridge. He started to sing a song.

"She sits at home with the lights out
Seeing life in different colours
I think it's time that we wake up
So let me take you away

We can run down the street
With the stars in our eyes
We can tear down this town
In the dark of the night
Just open the door
We've got time on our side
We can make it out alive

Hey we're taking on the world
I'll take you where you wanna go
Pick you up if you fall to pieces
Let me be the one to save you
Break the plans we had before
Let's be unpredictable..."

"Calum, that was amazing!"

"Allison, I know I just met you but I want to know more about you."

"I'd love too! Thanks Calum. So since we just met, why dont you tell me about yourself."

"You first."

"Hmmm... My name is Allison Charlotte Scott, im 17, which I probably already said last night,and my birthday is on November 27. I am an only child and if you haven't notice, I suck at introductions. You'll just have to find out more."

"Okay well my name is Calum Thomas Hood, I'm 17, and I was born on January.... And I like your personality, I think you're beautiful, plus... Your fun to be with!"

"Thanks," I say softly.

"For what?"

"Doing this for me and setting this up. I had a really good time."

"Good cause there's a lot more to come. And no problem babe" He winked.

Oh my gosh there goes the butterflies.