Chapter 23

So I had free period and I have nothing to do!!!! So I wrote another chapter today :)

--------------------

-ALLISONS POV-

Since we didn't drink too much, I decided that we would all go to the beach. I wake everyone up by taking pots and pans banging them together.

"WAKEY WAKEY!!!!" I knew they would be awake by now so I went downstairs. They all came down one by one.

"Why did you wake us up?" Luke asks.

"We are going to the.....beach!" I paused for suspense. I laughed at myself and the rest of them because they all ran upstairs getting ready. Lucky for me, I was ready.

"Mind driving me to my house later for clothes?"

"Nope! I grabbed you a bag of stuff last night." Being the good friend that I am. I throw the bag at her face and make her get ready in my bathroom. They all came down with towels and headed to he beach.

*at the beach

After i just parked, they all ran towards the water dropping their towels on the way. I shook my head at the little 5 year olds and set up the towels in a nice spot under the sun. I wanted to get a nice tan. But, being those boys that have the mind im of a 8 year old, they decided to throw me in the water.

"You guys!!!! What is your problem!?" I say.

"Marina's idea!" They all said in unison and point at her. I splash her causing all of us to have a splash fight. I try getting out of the water but two huge arms held me down and threw me back in the water. I hit their chest playfully and look up to see who it was after the clearing the water from my eyes. Calum.... He smiled innocently and and ran away. I chased after him and I tackle him to the sand. He rolls us over and we end up in the water again. It was nice. Just me and Calum.... I wonder how all of this will happen after senior year. I will be going to college and we might separate. The thought of it brought a frown on my face.

"What's wrong?" Calum asks bringing my chin towards his eyes so he can see my face.

"Senior year in 3 weeks and we won't be spending that much time together. Then when I go to college, we will separate."

He gives me a nice warm hug and carries me to the towels.

"Don't think that way. But, I do have something to tell you." I straighten my body wiping away the tears.

"Okay." I saw quietly.

"Me and the boys have been knowing for the while and were going on your for a couple of months, maybe even a year."

I was sad and happy. I wouldn't get to see him. I put on a fake smile and just nod. Nothing would come out of my mouth. I don't know what to do.

"Please say something. I know it will be hard but we will get through this and I can visit when I can."

"I'm happy for you guys. You're finally getting what you guys have dreamed of. I won't stop you."

"Thank you. I love you so much." He says pulling me closer to him.

"Love you too."

**********************

Yes it's short but i was in class and I ran out of words... Lol I'll try an update tomorrow! :)