Chapter 30

-CALUMS POV-

I kissed her and I was completely sober. I missed her lips against mines and it felt good. 

-ALLISONS POV-

I woke up to a pounding headache and I was in my room. What happened? I guess I drank too much that I didn't remember a thing. Hope I didn't make a fool of myself. I get up to the bathroom and turned on the lights. The bright light just made my headache worst. I took a shower to take the scent of the smell of alcohol off me. I stepped out the shower and put on black sweats and a white tanktop. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs to get some meds and drink a lot of water. My throat was dry and it was bothering me. I pulled out a water bottle from the fridge and put the two pills in my mouth and swallowed it to prevent the head ache. I drank the whole entire bottle of water.

"Well someone's thirsty." I turn my head and Calum was walking towards the fridge. I sat on the bar stool of the kchen island.

"I didn't hear you come down."

"Thats cuz you were to busy drinking that whole bottle of water.... Headache?" I nodded at him.

"What happened last night?" I walk towards the fridge to get another bottle of water while he made his sandwhich.

"You don't remember anything?" He looked kinda disappointed.

"No why?"

"Nothing." He shaked his head and went back upstairs. I tried remmebering all the memories from last night but everything came out blank. I wanted to find out and went upstairs to his room. I knocked.

"Come in!" I open the door and sit right next to him on his bed.

"You're acting weird. What really happened last night?" He looked like he was tearing apart inside.

"What's the last thing that you remember?" I thought really hard.

"Having the first drink of fruit punch." I put my fingers in the air saying 'fruit punch'.

"After that, we danced and danced. Then in the end of the song, we kissed." He said the last part so quiet. I could't find the right words to say.

"You don't have to say anything. You were drunk anyways."

"Calum... How do you really feel about me?"

"What do you mean?" I felt like he wanted to avoid the question and knew exactly what i was talking about.

"This whole trip, you have been saying stuff about me and our past relationship. Please be honest." He sighed loudly.

"I think of you as a friend..." He said it so unsure and he sounded like it was a lie. I decided to drop it.

"Fine. Friends? Please can we forget about everything?" He smiled at me. 

"No." My heart dropped once he said that.

"Bestfriends!" He started smiling like his old self.

"Haha, I hate you."

"Nu uh!"

"Yes!"

"Bestfriends arent suppose to hate each other." He started to act like a child by pouting with his arms crossed.

"Well we can be special bestfriends."

"Take it back." I nodded my head no and next thing I know, I was being attacked. He started tickling me all over my stomach. He finally stopped and I had tears in my eyes from laughing.

"I missed this Cal."

"Same." I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back. I was comfortable and warm. All of a sudden I burst into tears. I guess Calum could tell and he pulled me back. He cupped my cheeks and wiped away the tears.