Chapter 28

-CALUMS POV-

I checked twitter.

Are you and Allison over?

What happened to #Callison?

Finally got sick of that b****?

What are they talking about? I scrolled a little more and found a link that went straight to Allison's profile. I t was her and a guy. They are probably just friends. 

@Calum5SOS Me and Allison aren't over and you guys should really stop with the negative comments. 

Fans started tweeting on it right when i posted it.

I'm not surprised if she cheated you with that guy.

I agree ^^^ he's pretty cute.

Do something!!!

Them being just friends was crawling out of my mind. My fans wouldn't lie, would they? I exited twitter and dialed her number on my phone...

"Im sorry. The caller you ha-" I ended the phone call before the phone computer could finish its sentence. I didn’t realize how mad I was til I threw my phone at the wall. I put my head in my hands and arms and could hear the door creaking open.

"You alright?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, can I use your phone?

-ALLISONS POV-

The movie was over and I checked my phone for the time. I also had a missed call from Calum but decided to call him later since we had visitors. 9:30 We let Thalia and Logan go home. Marina was asleep on the couch and didn't want to bother waking her up. Luke since I just got a text saying to call him.

"Allison!

" "Calum?" I say mocking him.

"Who is that guy in the picture?"

"On twitter?"

"Yeah..." "I met him today and wanted to have friends."

"What did you guys do?"

"Watch a movie..." I was getting confused by Calums actions.

"Is that all you did?"

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Because the fans are say-" I cut him off.

"Really? The fans?! Why would you listen to them? They are the ones who send hate and have been trying to put us down." My voice rose.

"Well i dont know! What else am I suppose to believe?"

"Your girlfriend! You don't trust me! That is the problem. You trust a bunch of random fans instead of me." I said the last 2 parts quietly and stopped the yelling.

"I'm sorry..."

"I accept your apology but I... I don't think we should be together anymore. I still love you but we are too far apart, what's a relationship without trust, and there is too much drama. Bye Cal.." My hand holding the phone started to shake.

"I...I love you." He says on the other line. I hung the phone up and my vision started to get blurry. I go up to my room and get under my covers.

From Marina: I hear you go upstairs earlier so your probably sleeping. LUKE GOT US TICKETS TO FLY AND SEE THEM ON TOUR!! XD Im excited.

"Not again." I mutter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

January