Chapter 11

-ALLISONS POV-

I woke up to a cold bed. Memories of yesterday ran through my mind. I smiled to myself. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, then put my hair in a messy bun. I was still wearing my jeans so i put on a white tank top and black sweats. I wiped off my make up then went downstairs and i find Ash cooking.

"Hey! Good Morning! Luke and Lauren are out to eat, i guess its just you and me."

"Hi what are you making?" It smelled good.

He placed a plate on in front on me as i sat on the kitchen island. There were bacon, eggs, and a pancake. On the pancake it said 'Will you be my girlfriend?'.... I look up to Ashton and i see him grinning widely. I thought about it for a couple seconds and i realized that i like him and i can trust him.

"Yes!!" I ran up to him to hive him a hug and he twirls me around like in one of those cheesy love stories. Then we started making out.

*cough cough*

We turn around and we see Luke and Lauren at the door. Oopsies.

"Seems like you two love birds are finally together." Luke

"Ahhhh!! Finally!!!" Her squeals. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Bye babe, me and Luke have to go and meet up with the other boys." We kissed them goodbye.

"Let's go shopping!"

"Okay let me go get ready."

I went upstairs and looked through my closet. I put on black jeans with a couple rips. For a shirt, I put on a white singlet that had gold studs on the shoulder parts.

"Hurry up Alli!!!"

"Gosh im coming."

We drove to the mall and once we got there, i ran into a guy.....

-CALUMS POV-

Ashton and Luke came home to meet us and Ashton had this huge smile on his face.

"Why so happy?" Michael

Ashton opened his mouth but Luke had to interrupt.

"Lover boy here finally asked Allison to be his girlfriend." He nudged Ash.

I just froze. I grabbed my keys and ran to the driveway. I drove to the mall since it was the first thing that popped up to my mind. I locked the door and slowly walked to the entrance and i parked pretty far just so i can have time to think. Was i mad? Sad? Jealous? I think all. I thought this was a tiny crush. I guess not. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I put my hood on so no one would recognize me. I held the tears in. Then i ran into someone. It was Allison.
Shit... I helped her up, said sorry, and just ran out of the mall. She couldnt see me like this. I dont think she knew it was me.

"Excuse me?!" She followed me out. I just ignored and drove away.

I just kept driving and driving. I was so mad that i hit the steering wheel then pressed on the brakes.

I passed out for 10 minutes and i could feel my head on someones lap. I try to see who it is but it all just becomes a blur. I dont think I knew her. I try to say something but nothing comes out.... All i hear is some girl trying to get me to say something and sirens. Then i go into a deep sleep......
==============

VOTE :)