Did You Ever Love Me? (Part 1)

Ezra 1 = Eden
Ezra 2 = Eilo
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sabine was sitting in the infirmary. She had some scrapes from the shattered bottle, and both Ezra's had escaped.

No. They weren't Ezra. Ezra was dead. A corpse, sitting in a box, 4 feet under the ground. He was dead.

She couldn't just ignore them. This was a very real dilemma. Tears streamed down her face, and she looked up.

Eden was hiding out with Edgar, both of them asking questions the other couldn't answer.

And both of them were worried sick about Sabine.

Sabine kept falling in and out of her fragile mind, shattered more times in one month than it should in a lifetime. She was put on leave by Sato.
She cut her life up into practicalized segments, seperating herself from the crew. She had all but died inside.

The crew hadn't left the planet, for fear of what might happen to Sabine. She locked herself in her room, barely ate, slept, or even breathed. Eden and Eilo watched over her, day and night, staring in through her windows periodically, to see no improvement. They watched to see if they could garner any clues about what they were doing there, or why anything was happening. It's all very confusing, not to mention heart-rending to a dead man and his love, who was all but. Her heart tore open every day with thoughts about him, and she allowed her soul to just ferment over the course of a few days. It drove her crazy that she hasn't seen them after the rooftop incident. Unbeknownst to her, they were actually gathering resources in order to sort out what had happened, and thus determine the real Ezra, but to her, it seemed that she had managed to be left alone twice by the same person. Lost, without answers.

She eventually just stopped crying.

She walked out of the Ghost, armed to the teeth. Her eyes stood bloodshot, struggling to prevent to pull to roll them back into her head.

She trekked to the nearest town, and opened fire. They all died within minutes.

Sabine, had gone insane.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Meanwhile, on a different part of Lothal, Eden and Eilo had just received news that a woman, sporting modified Nite Owl armor, had just slaughtered a small village.

They looked at each other and the holotapes in horror.

They knew that armor from the small of the minds to their full conscious.

Sabine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT TWIST TO THE KNEECAPS

This is just to blueball you guys. The other half of this chapter is gonna be released at the end of the week.

Or never. One of the two.