Did You Ever Love Me? (Part 2)

This chapter is a tad rushed, and I was still conflicted while writing. But I promised.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sabine sat, covered in blood, surrounded by corpses. One guy crawled out of the burning building, with just his arms as Sabine had blown his legs off. She let him crawl a few more meters before putting one in the small of his back. He died as a small yelp left his mouth.

Eden and Elio snuck up through the grass, hidden from sight. Once close enough they snatched her up with the Force and held her in the air, her arms bound and her legs flailing.

"Sabine! Why'd you do all this?"

"Let me go!"

"Sabine! Why!?"

She stopped squirming around in their invisible grip. She lifted her head in tears.

"Because... I, I-"

A flurry of blaster bolts interupted her, one piercing her shoulder, knocking her out.

Immediately, Eden and Eilo dropped her. Eden leapt forward to catch the unconscious Mando in his arms, and took off running after Eilo with her. He had gotten stronger after making the transition back to street life, and running with a 130 pound girl in his arms proved it. Whatever happened to create Ezra's clone, whichever of them was the original, had made them better somehow. This made them afraid, because the empire had done something to them, and they didn't know what.  They were being chased, so they turned a corner and  Eden jumped into a dumpster with Sabine while Eilo jumped into a nearby empty buulding. The troopers ran by, pushing people out of their way, and gave up after relatively small effort. Once out of harm,They came from their hiding spots, and the duo gathered around the unconscious girl. She was only knocked out, but knowing Sabine, she could wake up and sneak away in an instant.

Bu she didn't wake up. The next day, they took her to the nearest hospital not controlled by the empire, and had her checked in, using some stolen funds to foot the bill. She was in a coma, and how she would be when she got out of it, was all up to her.

-In Sabine's Mind-

Sabine stood up, and an unclear fog surrounded her, going up to her ankles. She could see into the distance, and the ground be nether felt like ice. Fragile, thin, and slick.
She narrowed her eyes to slits, and looked around cautiously. Once she had determined that she was alone, she stood up straight, cupped her hands around her mouth, and screamed.