Gift shopping Chapter three

*Niall's P.O.V*

I had talked to Sister Annabelle and got the name of the store that they get Ariya's wigs at. I walked in and went up to the front desk. I waited because the lady was answering a call.

"Wigs For Kids! How may I help you?" she said sounding like Fran Drescher. ( the nanny on nick at nite for those who watch it) she had long blond hair, and small slight wrinkles on her face. Making her look like she about forty-five.

"Yea I will put the order in right away!"

"Ok byyyye!" She said dragging it out.

"Niall Horan!" she exclaimed. "what brings you to WFK?" she asked.

"I'm here to get a neon blue wig for a little girl named Ariya for her birthday. I heard that they kept her measurements here." I told her.

"Oh that the one she been looking at for five months now, its right here!" she exclaimed while pulling the blue wig with long curly locks out and putting it on the model head.

"I would like to buy it." I said happily.

"Ok that will be fifty dollars." she said and I handed her a fifty out of my wallet.

"Here you go sweet hart. have a nice day." she said as I walked out with the blue bag in hand.

Before I left I went in to Justice and got her a few cute outfits that i thought she would like and a coat and some boots.

A/N

Hey so this is kind of a short chapter. But it's a filler to lead up to the next chappie.

I hope you liked it and I would like to have 10 reads and at least two votes on this chapter please!

Love ya

~Lissy=*)