Lunch. Chapter fifteen

Me and Megan prepared turkey sandwiches in the kitchen while Ariya watched cartoons.

"Ariya lunch is ready." Megan called out the door. moments later I heard the pitter patter of her tiny feet on the wood floors.

"I'm coming daddy! I'm coming mo... Megan!" she shouted.

"She almost called me ... mommy." Megan said a bit stunned.

"She did." I said in shocked reply. then I began to wonder this May be easier then we thought. Then I wondered what the wedding would be like.

*imagination*

I'm standing in my monkey suit, at the end of the aisle. When the music begins and the brides maid come with my grooms men. Then here comes Ariya with bright red hair down to her ears walking down the aisle throwing flower petals. She's giggling and spinning, but I look at her and I see a scar on her arm and one on her leg, but I don't think much of it because when she gets to the end she stops and curtsies.

Then here come Megan slowly through the door. she was a vision of... a vision of...

*reality*

"Daddy?" I heard Ariya's voice pulling me back.

"Yes ari?" I said.

"Can you help me up?" she asked extending her arms. so I picked her up and set get in the tall island chairs.

"Let's eat." Megan said

But as she went to puck up her sandwich Ari and I bowed our heads over our hands. After realizing if Megan did the same. We silently said the lords prayer, then eat our sandwiches.

"So Ariya... me and your daddy wanna talk to you about something." Megan started.

"What's that?" she asked I'm between bites.

"Well, Megan and I are dating, and maybe after a..."

" Is Megan gonna be my new mommy?!" she asked excitedly.

"Well not yet... it depends on how we get along after a while. Maybe then we'll get married." Megan said cautiously.

"You guys are in love." and with little sentence from ari I couldn't help but think she was right.

Ok y'all sorry it took so long to update I was taking acts last week. but in back now and I gave some great Ideas for this story.

Oh and feel free to pm me anytime. I like talking to all of y'all.