Nandos and a small meet and greet. Chapter ten

I woke up to some laughing from some where in the house. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The room I was in had green walls and a big closet, a few dresser and shelves. There was a ginormo tv playing Tangled. I giggled as I see Rapunzel hit Flynn Rider with a pan. I hear the laughing again and look at the baby monitor. sister Annabelle had one for me and the nurses.

I finally get up and decide to find the laughing people. I slide off the big bed and run to the door. but as soon as I'm out stairs I had to go down. so I sit on the top and scoot down all the way down!

"Yay I made it!" I shouted dancing around after standing up.

*Niall's P.O.V*

I heard a small shout and a giggle, so I looked towards the stairs. there at the bottom smooth the steps was little Ariya dancing and shaking her little butt.

"Everyone look!" I whisper yelled while pointing to the stairs. there was a round of giggles then I went a picked up Ari.

"Hi daddy! did you see me dancing?" she asked still amused by the dancing and something else.

"Yes! but why were you dancing?" I asked her and kissed her forehead.

"I made it down the stairs by my self!" she shouted like it was a huge accomplishment so I took it as so.

"What?!?! No way!" I shouted and hugged her tight.

"Yes I did!"she stated.

"We have to go out a celebrate! let's get you out of your pajamas. can one of you put her car seat in my back seat?" I asked while starting up the stairs to my room.

"I will!" Perrie said grabbing it out if the mud room and grabbing my keys.

"Ok let's go!" I said carrying Ariya up the stairs. Her room still wasn't done but it should be in a week. so I stop I front of a door that says Ariya on it and put her on the floor.

"Is this my room?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, but it's not done yet so your no allowed in. So I'm going to grab your suit case and be right back." I said. I stepped in carful to not let her see the blue wall behind the door. I grab the small case and shut the door be hind me.

"Ready doll?" I asked her, referencing to her pale porcelain like skin and small size.

"Yes er ie!" she giggled while grabbing my hand.

*at nandos*

After we got her dressed in a puffy purple dress and her curly light brown wig. She excited for her first restaurant, but she salons knish to be on her best behavior. Not that I would be one of those parents that smacks there kid in public, or that I would smack her at all. So now were all sitting around a large table and Ari's in a booster seat next to me. I ordered her some macaroni'n cheese and chicken fingers.

"Will that be all Mr. Horan?" the waitress Megan asked me. she was quite cute.

"Just one thing." I said simply.

"What would that be?" she was smiling ear to eat and giggling a bit.

"Your number." I said smiling.

"Oh sure I will give it to you when I bring your bill. Enjoy your first restaurant meal sweety." she said giving Ariya a high five.

"We'll try your food baby girl!" Eleanor said

"Yummy!" She exclaimed will taking her first bite of her first chicken finger.

"Is it good?" I asked her while the others giggled

"Mhmm!" She mumbled with a full mouth. I finally took my frost bit of chicken as every one began to eat.

Once we all finished we sat and chatted for a few moments as I waited for the bill, but first we have a small bowl of ice cream coming as a birthday surprise.

"Excuse me little lady but I hear that yesterday was your birthday! so as a gift here's a bit of ice cream on us!" Megan shouted.

"Thank you ma'am." Ari said smiling.

"Well your welcome. have a nice nite." She said handing me the bill.

After dinner Ariya fell asleep on the ride home. so when we got home I took off her wig and put it away and had the girls help me put her pjs on and tucked her into bed with out waking her up.

A/N

Hey I'm so sorry that this took so long to update and post I've been a bit busy. but we're all good now just added a picture of what I imagine ariya to look like as of this point n t story 
-Lissy=*)