Party time part two chapter six

Hey so credit for the new cover goes to my cousin Selena. in the cover is Ariya and I hope that the color of the fuze on her head give you a hint to her hair color.

~~~~

* Niall's P.O.V*

After all the presents were opened, and we ate some cake Ariya asked if we could go see her best friend. I ... well I'm going to try and be the fun but responsible dad. Ariya grabbed my hand after I set her down, and started pulling me behind her.

"... Your gonna love Chloe, she gots a mommy and daddy. Their nice! oh and today's Chloe's birfday too! that's why we gotta see her. ohhh i forgot her present!" she let go of my hand and turned to me putting both her hands up to me and said. " wait here daddy, don't move." with that she ran off to her room.

'She's so cute! I can't BELIVE that I'm her dad. and she's so small. Mhhh! I wonder what color her hair is going to be. ' I thought to my self, just then here comes l with a small box and a necklace on.

"Come on daddy!" She said pulling my hand again.

"Ok ok baby girl!" I laughed. We approached a door with pink letters on it that said Chloe.

"Chloe! I gots a surprise for ya!" she called as she opened the door. There was a little girl sitting in her bed watching tv. she looked just like Ariya.

"Hi Ari..." The little girl stopped in her tracks once she saw me. she rubbed her eyes and checked again.

"Are you Chloe?" I asked her going towards the bed right behind Ariya.

"Yes... and you're Niall Horan!" she squealed."

"Chloe ... this is my new daddy! he just adopted me." Ariya said climbing on to Chloe's bed. once she was Next to her best friend I sat on the edge facing them.

"Niall Horan is your new daddy?" Chloe asked astonished.

"Yep! oh here happy birthday!" Ari said handing Chloe the box. then proceeded to take her necklace off.

"BFF's!" Chloe said putting the necklaces together to make a heart.

"Yeah because we're BFFs forever!" Ari said hugging her.

"Oh Ari... guess what?" Chloe said jumping up and down.

"Are you not sick anymore too?" Ari asked jumping along.

"You are too?!?!" Chloe shouted and stopped jumping.

"Yeah!" she giggled

"Ahhhh!" they screamed a giggled.

Not long after Chloe's mom came from the house after buying Chloe some winter clothes, like I was having my mom do for Ari. I got her number so they can have sleep overs.

~~~~

20 reads

5 votes.

For the next update