Prologue

I was pushed onto the stage, in my skimpy pink dress and unbelievably high high heels.

I glared at the man who had pushed me, before turning to the large audience, mostly filled with old men

I sunk my teeth into my bubble gum pink bottom lip as the announcer called "Delilah Robinson. 17. Blue eyes. Curly blonde hair. Tan. Breast size- 32D. Curvy. Feisty. Stubborn. Definitely a hottie, as you can see. 5'2. 120 pounds. Virgin."

Yeah, and it's staying that way, bitches.

"Bidding starts at $200."

People begin calling out numbers like I'm some painting.

I stand there bored, mumbling profanities, rolling my eyes at people throwing their money away on some sex slave, and internally complaining about how bad my feet hurt from these stupid heels.

Eventually I hear the man call out "sold!" And I'm pushed backstage again.

I wait backstage while the other girls are sold. Some girls are crying, some are excited, some are absolute whores who came here on purpose, where as the rest of us were kidnapped.

Soon enough it was over and everyone was claimed by those who bought them.

A tattooed man, with blond hair that was styled up, and bright blue eyes, walked up to me.

"Hello there babygirl. Come with me." He spoke in his deep, intimidating, yet honey-like voice.

I stood, pulling down my dress, and nearly stumbling over myself in the stupid heels.

I followed the man who must be my buyer to a red mustang and he opened the door for me to get in the passenger side.

I got in, giving the handsome man a cautious look.

He couldn't have been more than 25, and i hadn't spotted anyone else below 45.

He got in the other side and started driving.

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Luke, but to you, it's daddy." He smirked.

"Bullshit." I scoffed. He glared at me and growled.

My eyes widened in fear and I turned towards the road.

"Babygirl, you're going to have to learn to obey me."

Never, bitch.

"Excuse me?!" He growled. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

I glanced at him to see his jaw clenched and his fists were holding the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were white.

I bounced my knee up and down until I realized it was pulling the dress higher and quickly stopped and began playing with my fingers instead.

He pulled up to a mansion and stepped out, opening the door for me, then slamming behind me angrily.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I glared. I'm not calling him daddy.

He slapped my ass and I yelped.

"What the hell?!" He slapped my ass again and I tried to slap him, but he quickly caught my wrist and dragged me inside his house.

I soon felt myself bent over a counter.

"What the fu-"

SMACK

"What are you doing!?"

"Giving you a punishment for disobeying and being disrespectful." He growled.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What do you say?" He asked.

"I already said I'm sorry!" I cried.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry! Please stop!" I yelled.

"Sorry what?"

"I'm sorry... S-sorry..."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm not calling you that!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry daddy! Please stop!" I sobbed.

"Good girl." He praised as he rubbed my back.

He let me up and led me to the couch.

"So here are the rules.
1. No running away.
2. No cussing.
3. No arguing with me.
4. Obey.
5. Your mine and only mine.
6. Always respect me.
7. If you don't think I'd let you do something, don't do it.
8. Feel free to use the safe word at anytime if you feel threatened. We'll decide what the safe word is later. But only use it when it's serious.
9. No drinking or smoking.
10. Never lie to me.
11. Always tell me if you broke a rule.
12. No hurting yourself or putting yourself in danger.
13. Tell me everything you think I should know.
14. No touching yourself.
15. Always call me daddy."

'Daddy' aka Luke, aka, douchebag, listed off his rules.

In that moment, my new personal goal became to break every one of 'daddy's' stupid rules.