Rule 1. No running away

In all honesty, I would've broken this rule even if I didn't know it existed, like most the rules.

I lay in my bed contemplating my escape plan.

If I succeed, I won't have to break the other rules.

I check the time

4:30 am, perfect.

I stand from the bed and wander down the stairs, trying not to get lost in the huge house.

I grab the door handle and walk outside.

I walk through the streets, hugging my arms to my chest. Luke gave me a nirvana shirt that reached my mid thighs to wear as pajamas, and it was much too cold in this weather.

I planned on getting a safe distance away from his house and then hitch hiking back home, although I wasn't sure where I was currently, so i didn't know how difficult that'd be.

I walked until about what I figured was 7:00 am then began holding out my thumb as cars came into view.

A black BMW passed me with a loud honk and I flipped the car off as it sped by.

I silver Honda splashed me with a puddle and I screamed "fuck you douche bag!"

Car after car passed me, some rudely, some as if I wasn't even there.

Finally a black SUV pulled up beside me.

I opened the door and looked in, only to be met with the familiar angry blue eyes.

I slammed the door and ran, but Luke was a lot quicker than me and quickly caught up, grabbing my waist and hauling me back to his car.

How many cars does this dude own?

"Luke put me down now!"

"What did you just call me?!" He got in the car and immediately flipped me over his knee, and began attacking my ass angrily.

"Naughty, naughty babygirl. Did you really think you could run off and I wouldn't find you?! You knew very well what you'd get if you broke the rules, but you thought you could get away with it, stupid little girl." He mocked as he continually assaulted my poor abused bum.

I swear to god he hit me as hard as he could until his hand began to hurt before finally stopping, and when he did, I was full on sobbing.

He sat me in his lap, not minding my bruised butt at all, and began driving back to his house.

"Don't cry now, you're getting so much worse when we get home." He warned. I sobbed harder.

He pulled into his garage and carried me into the house.

He carried me into a room I hadn't seen before. It was all black and red, and had a bed, and a bunch of cabinets and drawers, and a few tables in it.

He stood me I'm front of him as I cried and stripped off the panties I was wearing, before laying me on a table, where he, despite my fighting, tied my ankles and wrists to the poles on the sides, and my legs were spread as far apart as they could manage.

My southern area was on full display for him, despite how hard I tried to pry my knees together.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a strap, and my eyes widened. I struggled against the ropes but it was no use.

He layed a few mildly gentle slaps against my clit, that still hurt like hell, before harshly bringing the strap down.

I screamed in pain, and immediately began sobbing again.

I heard him sigh and opened my eyes a bit to see Luke, with a pained look on his face.

"Just five, you can do it babygirl." He assured. He gently rubbed my clit before laying another hit down, a lot less harsh than the first, but still extremely painful.

I cried out as he layed down a third. He stopped and gently rubbed my clit again, it turned me on but I was in too much pain to concentrate on anything else.

I screamed as he laid the fourth down, although it was only slightly harder than the last.

The last one came down harder than the others, but probably stll not a hard as the first. I sobbed as Luke untied me and picked me up, carrying me to his room.

He lays on the bed with me on his chest, sobbing into his shirt.

I know I'm taking comfort from him, but I won't be broken so easily. I'm strong. I'll break him long before he breaks me. I'll show him that no matter what he does to me, I won't give up. I'll make him let me go home. I will succeed.