Rule 6. Always Respect Me

when I wake up, were at home, and luke is laying underneath me on the couch, asleep. I smile as he snores a little and wraps his arms tighter around me. I gently run my hands through his hair before trying to wriggle out from his grasp. I cant help but think this would be agreat time to run, but im sure hed catch me.

"Nice nap?" He asks, startling me out of my day dreaming.

"Mhhm."

"Hmm, good." He sighs tiredly.

"When do we have to leave for England?" I ask.

"Uhh, Monday."

"I can come, right?"

"Still a few more days before I decide."

"What? But I-"

"Hush love. You have to earn it."

"I don' wannu."

"Babygirl, are you a little?"

"A little what? Are you calling me short?" I tilt my head. He chuckles.

"Never  mind." He chuckles. I stay quiet.

"Soooo... What do you want to do the rest of the day?" He ask.

"I dunno. Can we go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere."

"You want to go shopping or something?"

"Yeah, or we could go to the movies or park or something."

"Sure. The mall? There's a park right by it?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"Alright. Let's go then." He sits up and I get off him. We go out to the car and I open the mirror to fix my hair because it always gets messed up when I sleep.

We arrive at the mall quickly, and Luke immediately pulls me into hot topic.

"Oh my goodness that skirt it cute." I mumble as I glance at the price tag. Eek.

"Grab it baby girl."

"But it-"

"It's ok. Price doesn't matter." I sigh and grab it, feeling mildly guilty for spending his money.

I grab a few band t shirts, as does Luke, wore we buy them and leave the store.

"Where to next?" I ask.

"You hungry?"

"Uh, yeah, sure." He leads me to the food court where we get pizza. While he's ordering I end up wandering off a few feet to look at some stuff in the window of a store right by the food court.

When I turn back around, I can't see him through the huge crowd of people that's gathered.

"Crap." I mumble.

"D- uh, Luke?" I call. I suddenly spot his blonde whiff, looking over the crowd of people for me.

I make my way through the crow over towards him and he sighs in relief when he sees me.

"Don't wander off,  baby girl." He frowns at me.

"Sorry." I mumble. "I just saw something and wanted to go look."

"It's alright. Now cmon, let's go eat." He mumbles as he kisses the top of my head.

After we eat, we go into a few different stores and Luke buys me and himself quite a few outfits.

In one store, I find a super cute dress and go try it on. When I come out to show Luke his eyes widen.

 When I come out to show Luke his eyes widen