Rule 2. No cussing

This is definitely going to be a fun rule to break.

I struggle to get off of Luke's chest and go into the bathroom.

I slip my hand into my panties and gently rub my sore clit, not to please myself, just for relief, as it still hurts.

I can't believe Luke would do that to me, but I'd gladly take that if it meant id get to be free.

I went downstairs, quickly realizing Luke was right behind me.

"Don't worry you fück tard, I'm not trying to run away again."

I feel a harsh slap on my ass on hiss, as it's still hurting from yesterday.

"Don't cuss."

I roll my eyes and gently sit on the couch in the living room.

Luke sits next to me, and pulls me into his lap.

"What the hell, got the fuck off me!"

I immediately find myself over Luke's knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I just told you not to cuss!" Luke growls before pulling me up and setting me in his lap again.

"What do you say?"

"Yeah fucking right, like I'm apologizing to your dumb ass!" I yell in his face. I quickly jump up from his lap, and run up the stairs and into a random room, hiding in a closet to avoid getting spanked again.

Luke's heavy footsteps stomp up the stairs.

"Delilah! Get out here now!"

"Damn, are you stupid or are you fucking dumb?!" I yell.

He growls and stops around looking for me.

Everything is quiet for a bit till the closet door swings open.

Luke snatches me out and throws me on the bed.

"Are you trying to piss me off?! Cause you're just getting yourself in trouble!"

He flipped me so I was on my stomach and yanked of his belt.

I tried to stand and run away but Luke quickly brought the belt down on my ass, sending me flying back into the mattress.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Luke crawled over me, his hand resting on my sore ass.

"What do you say?!" He growled in my ear.

I said nothing and he smacks my sit spots five times as I hiss and sob.

"What do you say Delilah?!"

"Get off me!" I yell as he spanks my sit spots again.

"Excuse me?!" He yells as he smacks my thighs.

I try to turn around but he holds me down.

"Sorry daddy!"

"Good girl." He stood me up and brought me into the living room, plopping my poor abused bum down on a hard wooden stool.

"If you move from that spot before I give you permission to do so, you're getting the belt again." He growled before walking off. I glared at the wall until he came back again, after about 20 minutes.

"You can get up now." He says. I stand and rub my ass.

"Shit head." I glare at him.

He sighs frustratedly and yanks me by my arm up the stairs. He goes into his room and sits on the bed, yanking me over his lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SNACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMSCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMSCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Are you ready to apologize?"

"FU-"

He stands up and puns me on my back on the bed, my legs spread wide apart, then he pulls down my panties.

DMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He spanks my pussy as I scream and cry in pain.

"IM SORRY DADDY PLEASE STOP!" I sob.

He gently pulls my panties back up and picks me up. He sits on the bed and sits me in his lap, but I'm having none of it. I stand from his lap, but instantly fall to the ground in pain.

I whimper in between my sobs and he reaches for me again with a sigh, but I dart under the bed.

"Delilah." He growls. I continue to sob as I lay on my stomach under the bed, far enough in that he can't get me. He sighs.

"Cmon babygirl, you know I had to. If you're gonna keep insisting on breaking rules, I'm gonna keep spanking you." I sobbed louder the the thought that I'd never escape this hell hole crossed my mind.

"Come out and I'll cuddle you."

"Don't touch me! I don't want you to cuddle me!" It was a lie. I mean, I didn't want him to cuddle me, but u dos want to cuddle with someone, and he would be acceptable enough at this point.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I know it hurts, but it's a punishment. It's not supposed to feel good. come out now." he ordered gently.

"No!"

"I wasnt asking. Now." he growled.

I whimpered as he spoke, afraid that now that he was angry i was gonna get spanked again.

"D-Dont, please..."

"Babygirl, now."

I slowly poked my head out to look at him as he crouched beside the bed. He smiled gently but his eyes ordered me to obey.

"If i come out, do you promise you wont spank me?" i whimpered childishly.

"of course babygirl."

i crawled the rest of the way out before he began to pick me up again,

"No! i still dot want you to touch me." i frowned at him. he sighed. "too bad princess."

he picked me up and carried me down he stairs, we ate dinner before going to bed.