" i know how i could be good daddy."

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I've been awake for half an hour and Luke hasn't let me out of my room yet. I wiggle in my bed, bored and, frankly, quite horny.

Did he even lock it last night?

I stand up and go to the door to check.

It's not locked.

I open the door and walk to Luke's room, crawling into his bed. I consider trying to wake him up with a blow job, but decide not to, because I'm too lazy right now.

I snuggled up to his side and enjoyed his warmth.

"Morning, baby girl. Did I forget to lock your door?"

"Yes daddy."

"Hmm. Are you going to be a good girl today?" Grr. That shouldn't turn me on so much.

"Yes daddy. I promise."

"Good."

We lay in silence as we cuddle.

"M sorry." I mumble, hoping if I'm good he will do something to me.

"Hm?"

"Bout yesterday."

"I forgive you baby girl. Just be good today and I'll forget about it."

"When are you gonna decide if I get to go to England with you?"

"Hmm. Maybe tomorrow. If I haven't decided tomorrow then Friday or Saturday. Do you think you can be good enough to get to go?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good. I want you to get to go."

"When you're there, will you have business stuff every day?"

"Not every day, I'll have 3 of 7 days off so we can go sight seeing or something."

"Ooh, I can show you all my favorite places!"

"Yes you can baby girl." He chuckles.

"What will I do when you have business stuff?"

"I'm not sure. You can stay at our hotel, on one or two days you can probably come with me if you want. I wouldn't mind if you went out for a few hour shift, if you promise not to get in trouble."

"Can I visit friends and family and stuff?"

He sighed.

"Depends."

"On?"

"If I can trust you not to tell them anything you shouldn't, to come up with a good reason why you disappeared, not to run away with them, or something, then maybe. But probably not. I don't think you'll be able to earn that much trust in just a few days. I wouldn't get your hopes up."

"You load of confidence in me is overwhelming."

"Well, you haven't exactly been behaving all that well this week."

"But I haven't tried to run, I've just done a few little things, arguing and stuff."

"But you need to be really good, love. You know I'm not going to risk you running off in another continent."

"Yeah, I know daddy. I will." I sigh. I smirked.

"I know how I can be good, daddy." I said as I began kissing his neck.