Rule 4. Obey

I'll admit, I'm getting tired of my butt constantly being sore. Maybe I could skip a day?

No. I must stay devoted.

But my poor bum!

Nope. I'm not getting a spanking today.

But today's rule would've been obey.

Maybe you could actually do what the rule says for once.

Boooorrriiinnngg.

But it'll confuse the crap out of Luke.

That might be fun to watch. Ok. I'll obey all day.

I smile evilly at the rule board and as soon as Luke walks into the room he rolls his eyes and growls.

"Don't Delilah."

"Don't worry, I won't daddy." I say sweetly. He gives me an 'I don't believe a word you say' look and I just smile. I get dressed, then He leads me downstairs and there's breakfast already on the table. I eat, then Luke tells me to follow him to the car. I respond with a sweet "yes daddy." And he looks at me suspiciously.

"Are we going to your building daddy?" I ask, smiling at him as I get in the front seat next to him.

"Get in the back." "But- uhhh, yes daddy." I frown, but do as told. Follow the plan.

"And yes, we are going to my building. So behave." He warns, giving me a stern look in the rear view mirror.

"Yes daddy." He frowns, looking conflicted with himself as he drives.

"Alright, what are you planning?" He finally sighs.

"What are you talking about?" I question innocently.

"Stop that."

"What? Stop behaving? I do believe it's in my best interest to behave." I smirk, before returning to my fake innocent look.

"I know you're trying to get my trust so you can run away or something, but you won't get away with it." Luke growls.

I laugh a bit. "After how you punished me, I will never try and run away again." It's true,  I am way too afraid to ever try and run again, that hurt like hell.

"Good." Luke sighed. "Then why are you behaving so well?"

"Cuz my as-butt hurts." I say like it's obvious.

"But- I don't know why I'm complaining. Just dont try and pull anything."

"Yes daddy." We enter the building and are almost immediately faced with a wide eyed, stiff, and terrified Grayson.

"H-hello sir."

"Dolan." Luke gave him an angry glare. "You're lucky I don't fire you. You come here to work, not make out, especially not with my- uh- niece." I was so glad he came up with the same lie I did.

"D- Luke, he didn't know." I lie. He glares at me.

"Quiet, not only do I not care, but I don't believe you. Now get to work Dolan." I looked down, feeling slightly guilty for pulling Grayson into it and putting him on the receiving end of Luke's fury.

As we walked away, I looked back and mouthed a "sorry" to Grayson before I felt a harsh slap on my thigh, and looked over to see Luke glaring at me again.