Chapter 1 WTF

Future me here: Hi this series is retired and was written a very long time ago. I wrote this book and series when I was young. Fair warning for grammar and spelling and the like. Enjoy!
——————————————————————-

Hi my name is Airis Black and I am an abused omega. My parents died while protecting the Alpha. That Alpha loved me but he died 3 years after my parents and his son took over. Urban Hann is awful. He beats me. I HATE HIM. But any way on with the story.

"AIRIS GET YOUR FUCKING A$$ DOWN HERE" yelled Alpha Urban. I rushed up the stairs and bowed that the Alpha's feet.

"Yes alpha" I said huffing since I had to climb 6 flights of stairs to get up here.

"I need you to get this place spot less for our guests. They are the alpha of the Moon Red Pack. You know the largest in the world." He said and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Well what are you waiting for! Go and get to work!" And with that I was off.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Later the night.

"There here. There here. Every one in you positions." Yelled Alpha. And with that the fun begins.

THEO'S POV  
We are finally here. Do you know what it is like to be stuck is a car for 7 hours with no one to talk to. Well that is what is felt like. But I did have some one to talk to he just didn't talk back. I started to walk up the steps of the pack house when a smell a chocolate and strawberry came to my nose.

"Mate" my wolf Aires said.

I rushed in to the house to find my mate on the ground with bruises and scars. I let out a earthquake of a growl.

AIRIS'S POV
I was just being to get up from one of my beatings when the delicious small of pine and rain came to my nose.

"Mate" a voice in my head said.

Really that is amazing. That is when the doors flew open and a guy with black hair and golden eye growler looking at me. I whimpered.

"Hello Alpha Theo welcome to the Willow Tree Pack. My name is Alpha...."

"Yes yes I know who you are and can you please explain what happened to MY mate" my mate cut him off.

Alpha Urban went pale. "Oh well he is a clumsy thing I didn't even know it was there." LAIR LAIR LAIR!!!

"No that is not true you beat me" and with that the fight began. With me blacking out.