Chapter 4 Surprises

Hey hey hey what's up I'm just putting up the picture of my boys cuddling in dinning room

Airis: (yawn) hay what 😑 is that a pic of me and Theo.

Me: um please leave a message after the beep. Bbbbbbeeeeepppp!!!(Runs away)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I walked into the living room to find Theo on the couch watching TV.

"Hey what's you watching" I ask sitting next to him and cuddling up to him.

"Just Agents Of Shield. It's a really good show" he said back. We watch for a couple more minutes.

"So what do you what to do today" I ask.

"Well I have training in a hour or so. Want to come" he said looking at me.

"Ya why not. It sounds like fun" I said getting up.

"Hey we're you going" he asked. As I went up the stairs.

"I need a shower" I said. As I got to the bathroom.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(Time skip to training)

"Ok you just sit here and I will go a train. You will have a perfect view" he said walking away.

I look at the arena as they get ready to fight and it is a basic wrestling arena. I hear a bell ring.

"FIGHT" I hear someone yell.

The two circle each other. After a few minutes the other guy lunges for Theo's stomach. Theo jumps in the air and over the guys head. And right as the man was right under him he came back down and landed on the guy. Sitting on him he smiles at me.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, THEO WINS ROUND ONE. FIVE MINUTE BRAKE TILL NEXT ROUND" yelled the MC. Theo walks over to the other side of the ring and gets a water jug and drinks. I just sit there staring at him eight pack. Yummy. He stops and looks at me and winks. I blush. I do a weak wave.

"FIGHTERS IS STARTING POSITION" I MC yells again "READY FIGHT" and it starts again. If goes on for awhile. I start to get hot. I start sweating. Then and pain goes there me. I scream and fall to the floor panting. I close my eyes and when I open them Theo is standing there looking at me with concern.

"What (huff) is (huff) happening" I ask. Pain is all over.

"Your going in to heat" and that's all I hear before passing out.