Chapter 13 Blood

Airis's POV
We were right now in the car on our way to see if me and Sage are brothers. I was sitting on Theo's lap in the passenger seat and Luke drove. Leo was asleep in the back with her head on Sage's lap. She was softly snoring.

"The pack doctors hospital shouldn't be to farther now" Luke said. I fought to keep my eyes open but I lost.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Luke's POV
I looked at my wonderful mate to see him fast asleep I looked at Theo and remembered a very amazing memory.

Flash back to when the twins found out the were mates.
I kissed Theo with so much passion. We just found out we were mates and that means that we have another mate out there which we will search for but for now me and Theo are in our first heat. I push Theo on to the bed and took off my shirt as I walked over to him. As I got closer he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He started kissing down my chest. I moaned when he played with my nipples. He kept kissing my chest that I got inpatient. I flipped us and took off his shirt and his pants and boxers. I kissed down before I reached the prize. I liked his tip. Getting so many moans and groans. I took him all the way and started bobbing up and down. But before he could release I stopped and kissed him. I lowered my but onto his tip I moaned and pushed all the way down. It hurt at first but then I got used to it and and started going up and down before he released in me. It felt great.

Back to reality.
"Ok guys we are here." I said. Leo jumped up at my loud voice and bumped her head on the roof of my car.

"Hey be careful with my car" I yelled at her. We all went out of the car and in to the hospital.

Sage's POV
We went into the hospital and up to the front desk. Leo rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"How may I help you guys and girls" the lady at the desk said.

"We are here to have a blood test to see if Sage and Airis here are brothers" Luke said to the lady who's name was written on her name tag as Morgan.

"Do you have an appointment and if so who's name is it under" she said.

"Sterling" Theo said. The lady types on the computer.

"Yes you that right this way" we follow her to a door. She opens if and let's us in.

"I will go get the doctor. The two boys that are getting the test can sit on the table" and with that she was off. Me and Sage sit on the table. Theo and Luke take a seat and Leo of course is a sleep again in one of the chairs. After a few minutes a man with blonde spiked hair and blue eyes came in.

"Hello my name is Dr. Louis" he said as he sat down in the doctors chair. "I see on the list that you two want to know if you are brothers. Yes?"

"Yes that is true" Sage said. The doctor turn in his seat to write something in to a computer when he noticed Leo.

"Is she ok" he asked.

"Ya just tried. Getting up this early in NOT her thing" Sage certified.

"Ok" and with that he took our blood for testing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(After the test)
"Ok so congrats guys you are brothers" Dr. Louis said. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about him.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ok so fuck the sex sense I give up on you people and talking. I am just going to write.