Chapter 3 Wings and Love

What's up every body so at the top is a pic of his wings. And can I tell you of how much I love how they turned out. Let me just say that the wings start out White. Is that cool or what that I can do that and.....

Theo: JUST GET ON WITH IT!!

Me: Ok ok. On with the story!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
We walk out back so I would have enough home to spread my wings. I turned to face him. I take a deep breath and take off my shirt. I plush deep red with it look I am getting from my mate. Then open my wings. And looked down. I heard a gasp and thought 'well here is were we get rejected' but then I felt something on my wing. I looked up to see Theo petting my wing. And man did it feel good. He came to me and kissed me. It was meant to be a soft sweet kiss but turned heats soon. When we did put away we were both panting.

"That was....WOW" I said after I got my breath back.

"Ya it was and you will get a lot more then that when we mate" he said and I turn beat red.

"Aaa about that w-when are we going to um um mate" I asked full and nervousness.

"When you go into heat. Witch will probably be in the next few days" he said and I gasp. I thought the my heat could ever start.

"Ok" I squeaked.

"Is that ok with you" he asked concern clear in his voice.

"Ya but let's go the bed I'm tired" I said barely a wake and cold cause it was dark now. And I didn't have a shirt.

Theo laughed "yes of course" and with that he picked my up bridle style and in his arms sleep toke over.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Yes it is me again.

Theo: Quite he's sleeping. (Falls asleep after cuddling up to Airis)

Me: oh ya night baby boy. (Takes out phone and take pic) so putting this in the dining room. Sorry it short I hope to make to next chapter longer. Night!!