Chapter 9 Sister?!?

Leo at the top only with more tattoos.
Hey o all my stars that I am getting and amazing and I would love if you guys comment a little more. Like seriously I love to talk.

Luke: ya come on guys don't be shy.

Me: thank you Luke..... Any way we are back.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I woke up smashed between my two adorable mates. I was so warm and so content but of course my bladder says other wise. And after an hour or so of struggle I finally make it to the bathroom to do my business. When I came out I saw my two mates snuggling with each other. It was so cute. I walked over to the closest and pulled out my thong and some sweet pants. I put them on and walked down stairs to make breakfast. I started to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs for the pack. As soon as the bacon hit the pan every one was up.

"Oh no go get dressed and wait till I call you down for breakfast" I said.

"Yes Luna" was all I got before every one when back up stairs. Well almost everyone.

"Hey beautiful" Luke said as he rapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey Hun were is" I didn't get to finish cause he came down stairs yelling into his phone.

"Yes dad we will come over for dinner but you can't..........Yes I know but........Ok but your going to be surprised" he finished talked and shock his head and rubbed his temple.

"What was that all about" Luke asked as I finish up the food and put it on the counter.

"FOODS REALLY" I yell and in no time every one is getting food. I on the other hand grabbed 3 plates and brought them to the office. With my two mates on toe.

"Well it appears dad what's to meet our mate" he said.

"And what's the problem with that" I ask hurt.

"Well he doesn't like gay werewolves being mates" Luke said hugging me.

"Oh"

"Hey it will be fine but that is it with all the sad sappy parts lets go have some fun" Theo said as we made our way out side. A red truck was out side waiting. Theo went to the drivers side and Luke the passage side. I was about to go to the back but Luke picked me up and he set me on his lap. I snuggled into him and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------
(At mall)

"Wake up babe. Time to go shopping" I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. To see in front of me is Theo.

"Hey babe. Nice to see those beautiful blue eyes again" I blush at Theo's comment.

"Thanks" I say as I get out of the truck. Luke soon follows. We walk into the mall and look around. Only to see Alex and Hunter looking in one of the store windows.

"Hey guys. What's up" Luke asks as we approach.

"Well I wanted to go shopping so we are going shopping" Alex said. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"How about I take Airis to go shopping and you boys can go to the arcade or something" Alex said looking at me.

"Ya that would be awesome." I said.

"Ok just meet us here at" Theo looks at his watch "12:00 ok. So we can go to the food court and eat lunch."

"Sounds good" and with that comment from Alex we were off.
-----------------------------------------
Theo's POV
We walked around for awoke before we got to the arcade. Then we played games for awhile before I smelt a familiar sent of strawberries after a rain storm. I looked around until my eyes landed on a girl around 18. She had golden hair and wait is the no but there is only one person I know of that has golden eye and thats.

"Leo" the girl looked to me and smiled.

"Hey big bro. Miss me" she said.