Chapter 2 YOU WHAT

I started to wake up to a beeping sound.

Beep beep beep beep beep. I was to tiered to wake up yet.

"So what happened" I heard a magical voice say.

"Well it seems as though he has 3 broken rids and he was being over exercised" a gruff voice said.

"How long will he be out" the beautiful voice said.

"I don't know" the gruff voice said again. Then there was a noise of a door closing. A chair squeaked and my hand was lifted.

"Please wake up baby I need you" the voice said.

I tried to move but I couldn't. So I focused all my attention to my hand. I finally moved it. I heard a gasp.

"That's it baby I what to see those beautiful blue eyes" he said. Well I did and saw a beautiful face of my mate. With his black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake"he said looking at me with a smile.

"Ya I guess but what's your name" I said weirdly because I don't know my own mates name.

"Haha ya I guess I should introduce my self" he said laughing "my name is Theo Boss"

"That's a cool name; my name is Airis Jones" I said. I looked down.

"Well then Airis well you be so kind as to show you to your room" he said.

"Yes I would" I said.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
When we got to the room it was beautiful. The walls were dark red and the bed was a king with light grey blankets.

"So what do you think" Theo said sounding weird.

"It perfect but I need to tell you something" I said looking away and walk to the bed I hate that I have to tell him. I mean what if he rejects me. I heart broke just thinking about it.

"What is it? Are you hurt or something thing?" He said concern written all over his face. I took his hand.

"Well it started when I was little and about the age you turn into your wolf. I was out side with my parents waiting" I paused and look at him. His face hasn't changed "finally I felt the pain but it was not all over my body like my mom said. It was only in the back and I got a huge head ache. When I opened my eyes I was still the some height I didn't change at all. The I looked at my back to find giant black and red wings." I said. "My dad brought me in side and told me that that he was a Zeroka. Which is a Neko and Angel hybrid. And that is when I realized my ears turned in to cat ears." I said.

"So what were are your eyes now" he said.

"I toked them in to my hair so no one knows" I answered.

"Show me" he said. I huffed and put my hand in my hair and untied my ears. They sprang up and I heard him gasp.

"Show me your wings" he said and it was my turn to gasp.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££
Hahaha I left you guys hanging (evil laugh)!!!😈😈😈

Theo: oh came on it was getting good.

Airis: ya what the heck

Me: now now boys just wait till next chapter

Theo: ok (huff)

Me: good now go and get to know each other better.

Airis: yay come on Theo I what ice cream.

Theo: fine any thing for you. (Looks lovingly at Airis)

Me: ok go have fun I need to start the next chapter.

Both: Bye