Chapter 2 - The Journey

Angie's POV

I sat in the big train which was bringing us to the Centrial.
I just couldn't believe I was Picked...
With him...
I don't want my mum to feel as sad as she felt with Maria so I'm just gonna survive for her.
I don't need to win. I need to survive.

I layed my head in my hands when that girl who was Picked to go with me sat down next to me.

-"Hey.." she said sadly.

Wasn't she happy to go? She's from the richer part or Bandian...

-"Hey..." I said.

-"Are you okay? You seem very frustrated?" She said.

-"No.. I'm.. fine.." I said.

-"Are you sure? You don't seem very happy to join the Show?" She asked.

-"No, my memories of the show aren't good." I said as I looked down.

-"Ahh.. well enough talking about sad things! Tell me about your family!" she said. I know she was trying to cheer me up, but actually, it only made me more sad.

-"Well... my sister and dad were killed in the Show. I live with my mum." I said.

-"oh... I'm sorry..." She said.

-"Don't worry, I'm used to it." I said as I gave her a little smile.

-"And, what about you?" I asked smiling at her.

-"Well... my mum died when I was young.. and where my dad is... I don't have a clue..." She said.

-"Ohw... where do you live?"

-"I live with my boyfriend and his parents, they have always beem very kind to me." She said.

-"I'm sorry.." I said.

-"Don't worry.. I'm used to it.." she said imitating me.

We stared at eachother for a moment 'till we bursted out laughing.

Then the boys came in and I inmediately dropped my head to not have to look at German.

Violetta looked at me not understanding what I was doing, but I'll explain that to her later.

-"Hey girls..." Leon said.

-"Hey.." Violetta and I mumbled.

-"Okay, okay, okay! Come come people!" The woman who Picked us came rushing into the room.

-"We'll be arriving soon, so you have to get dressed into something nice." She said firmly.

-"erm... I have a question?" Violetta raised her hand.

-"yes dear?" The woman said.

-"What's your name?" She asked and I had to do my best not to giggle.

-"My name is Rosie." She said.

-"Okay, thanks miss." She said.

-"Don't worry. Now go get dressed!!" She demanded.

-"Girls that way, boys, there!" She said as we quickly ran into the dressing rooms.

Violetta's POV:

Angeles and I ran into the dressing room laughing our head of.

-"You literally asked her what her name is" Angeles asked laughing hysterically.

-"Yes! I wanted to know, Angeles!" I said with a chuckle.

-"Call me Angie." She said smiling.

-"okay Angie. You can call me Vilu." I said.

-"You know what? I thought this was gonna be horrible... but now I've met you, I think I'm gonna have much more fun." Angie said.

-"Me too." I said and I just gave her a big hug.

She hugged me back a bit shocked but also like she was family or something... must be my mind playing with me again then...

-"Let's find some cool outfits!" Angie smirked.

-"The good part about this Show, we get to wear anything we want." I smirked.

I looked around all the clothes and found a beautiful, pink dress. It came just about above my knees(pic in media). I thought it was perfect, so I took it.

Angie found a beautiful half long/half short dress with blue and white flowers which suited her perfectly.

-"You look beautiful Angie!" I wowed.

-"Thank you! You... oml..." she was silent for a moment.

-"Angie? Don't you like the dress?" I asked.
For a moment I thought she was going to burst out in tears.

-"no, no, no! It's beautiful! You l-look beautiful Ma...Violetta!" She said.

-"Thank you.. now, tell me what's wrong. I can see that something is wrong, and you also acted weird when German came in." I said.

-"You know... that's the dress my sister wore.. to her welcoming ceremony.." She said.

-"Oh... I'm sorry.. I can choose another dress if it makes you feel better?" I suggested.

-"No! No, don't. You remind me of her.. and ofcourse you look beautiful in it." She said.

-"Are you sure?" I asked.

-"Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry." She said.

-"okay, thanks." I said.

-"No problem." She said.

-"And what about German?" She asked.

-"you know that he was Picked before? That was when my sister was in there too. They fell in love, and when my sister got in an accident from the Show, he let her die on her own. That's why I hate him." She said.

-"Owh... well... I didn't know that.." I said.

-"They even had a daughter!" Angie said as she threw her hands up in the air.

-"Calm down Angie.." I said as I put my arms around her.

-Everyone! We're here!" We heard Rosie scream...

/-------------------------------------\

Do you still like it?
Leave a comment for a new chapter.
The more comments, the faster you get the chapter💘

Btw: EVERYONE GO FOLLOW MY BESTIE WHO JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT ON WATTPAD: lisa_wessels

Love ya all x

Xx Zoë