Chapter 9 - Reunited

Angie's POV:

I  couldn't believe my eyes.

"Vilu!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Angie! You found us!" She said.

'I will always find you.." I whispered.

"Okay, this is the last time I refuse to listen to you." German walked up behind me.

I laughed.

"Hey guys! Reunited at last." German said.

"Now I have hope that we will make it! We will survive this round and the other rounds that are to come." Vilu said.

"I believe that too, but first we need to get your leg checked out." Leon said.

"Lucky for you, Angeles is a great nurse." German said nudging me with his elbow.

I blushed.

I took a look at Vilu's wound and quickly deinfected it and bounded it up.

"So, you're good to go!" I said.

"Thank youu!" She beamed.

"Let's camp over there. There's water, enough trees to overshade us. It's the perfect spot." Leon said.

I looked around. About 30 metres from here there were a few trees and a pond.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's too perfect." I said.

"What?" Leon asked confused.

"She's right kid." German said.

He walked a little bit closer, picked up a rock and threw it in the pond.
It exploded almost the minute it plundged into the water.

"Woaw.." Leon gasped.

"Let's camp here, there's water but no trees so one of us has to stay awake and guard." Vilu said.

"I'll start." I said.

Everyone went to sleep and I stayed up, just thinking things through...

Vilu's POV:

I was alone. Walking through an unrevitalised landscape of rocks and smoke.

Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Violetta... Violetta..." it said.

I turned around and suddenly I saw a couple sitting under the tree that had just almost cost my life.

"I like Violetta." The woman said.

"Me too, but what if it's a boy?" The man asked. I couldn't see his face.

"Then we name him Vio or something we'll see. But I just know it's a girl..."

For a brief second the woman looked at me. Gasped. And then she smiled, before turning back to her lover.

"I'm going to get some water. I'll be right back." He said giving her a kiss and walking towards my direction.

For a quick moment I caught his face and it was-

I shot up with a gasp.
It was only a dream...
Or was it?
-
-
Short update, I know but I finally had inspiration to finish the new chapter! I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting.

Comment below if you want me to update💗🌹

-Zoë