Chapter 3 - The Arrival

Angie's POV

Vilu and I walked towards the door where Rosie and the boys were waiting.

I caught German looking at me and my dress.
When he caught me looking at him too, he mouthed "beauty" at me. I don't know why, but it made me blush. I quickly looked back at Violetta who seemed to be quite interrested staring at Leon...

-"Okay people. We are the last ones to arrive because Bandian is the last city of Treant." Rosie said.

That's true. Bandian is the most east country and it's also in the south so we basically come last in everything. Literally.

-"Probably all the other city's will stare at you. That normally happens each year hah, German?" Rosie looked at German but he seemed to be more interested in Violetta's dress.
I know why though.

-"German?" Rosie asked again.

-"oh, yeh, sorry..." German said a bit embarresed.

-"What was your opening ceremony like? How did your entrance go?" Rosie asked and for a second, I thought I saw him hesitate.

"Well... everyone did stare... but not because we were the last... but because the woman I came with was so beautiful, she could even make the lights in the room look dim..." He said sadly.

He was talking about my sister... he was talking about Maria...
I wanted to slap him and scream at him for leaving her to die eventhough now he says she was beautiful.

-"yeh, she sure was beautiful.. but nevermind. Leon, Violetta, you two go in front and behind you come Angeles and German." Rosie said as she lined us up.

-"now, don't forget to smile. You must do anything, to not be eliminated in the first round, or the prize you pay, will be unbearable.." Rosie said which concerned me quite a bit.
Which prize? Will they torture you? Will they kill you? Or even worse, would they kill your family? They never show the eliminated from the first round after the elimination on the TV's. They probably don't want people to notice that they're cruel.

As the big doors opened, I saw a big hall with 14 tables. A table for each city. 12 tables were already taken, but there should've been another taken, if what Rosie said was true. We were the last, right?

We walked through the hall, to the last table. Indeed, everybody stared at us. Mostly at Violetta, because of her dress and her beauty, or at German, because he was in here again. German leaned a little bit to my side as he whispered:
-"See them watching you? I wasn't wrong when I called you beautiful.." he smirked as he stood straight again.

I looked over to my side and indeed, I found a lot of people (especially men) looking at me in wow. Some woman only gave me mean looks, definately suggesting they were jealous of my dress.

Violetta's POV:

As we sat down at our table the president wanted to start talking. But as soon as he opened his mouth to start, the big doors flung open.

A group of people same as ours (but from another city) came rushing into the hall.

Alot of people started whispering and giggled at them but I couldn't see the fun in it. Apparently the others from my city couldn't too.

-"I'm sorry that we're late mr. President, but our Hoser had a problem and we had to wait 2 hours to repair it." Said the man from the group.

-"don't worry.. go sit at your table.." the president said with his kind of hoase voice.

Apparantely they were from the city next to us cause their table was next to ours.
There was a blond girl with the group, who seemed very secure, but also a bit scared. There was a boy at the table who looked very handsome and secure of himself.. when he saw me looking at him he gave me a wink and smirked at me.
I shrugged and scanned the woman and man.

The woman was very tall and had beautiful darkbrown hair.
The man was kind of small and had black hair.

Then the president began to speak.

-"hello, everyone. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope you will all have good fortune. Tomorrow morning you have for yourselfs, in the afternoon the first quest starts. So get ready and don't be late. Your city departments will be given to you by your Journeyer (in our case Rosie). You will sleep there with your city components, stylists and journeyer.
Goodluck all." He said as he left the stage.

We all went to Rosie and followed her to our departent.

It was on the top floor, because of, you know, we are the most east city..

When we got there, our mouths dropped...
/---------------------------/

I hope you still like it x.

Leave a comment for the next chapter.
The more comments, the quicker the next chapyer will be on❤

Xx Zoë