0.9

Marinette cried.

She had lost him. She had lost Adrien, but it still wasn't the end.

Her kitty wanted war? He was going to get it.

It was around midnight, when she heard a knock on her trapdoor.

She curiously opened it and a blonde head poped in.

"Has my princess finally decided that enough is enough?" he asked, smirking.

"How could you do that?" she asked. He saw her red eyes.

"You know the answer that, Princess," he said.

"And I've been thinking. Who's going to be next?" he said, crossing his arms on his chest. "Alya maybe?"

"No please, don't!" she begged.

"You know what you have to do, Marinette," he said. She looked at her feet.

"What if I don't?" she asked. "What if I have no idea what to do?"

"Then I guess you'll have to figure it by tomorrow, because it's a big possibility Alya will know by the morning," he shrugged.

"Chat Noir," she said, stopping him by grabbing his shoulder. He turned around and looked in his eyes.

"I'm begging you. Don't do it," she whispered.

He leaned closer to her, so close they were nearly kissing. She was stoned. Now he was the one who had an effect on her

"Then try and stop me," he smirked by her lips.

He moved away, before jumping out of her room. She transformed right after and ran after him.

He ran towards Alya's house.

"Chat Noir!" she yelled angrily behind him.

"I guess the tables have turned, my lady," he yelled, when he turned the way towards his destination.

He saw an open window that led to Alya's room.

She always had it opened. Nobody knew why.

He jumped through, Ladybug tightly followed.

They both landed silently, so none of them woke up the sleepy girl.

"She's sleeping," Chat mumbled.

"Yeah. That's your sign to leave her alone!" Ladybug whisper-yelled.

"Maybe not," he smirked as started walking towards her bed.

Before he could shake her, a string was wrapped around his hand.

"Don't," she said.

Chat laughed as he yanked her forward. She landed with a loud bang on the floor and Alya jolted awake.

"Chat Noir?" she asked, but when she saw the ex heroine, her face fell. "Ladybug,"

"Who's going to be the one to break the news to her? Me or you?" he asked the girl in spotted suit.

"Chat Noir, I'm telling you, don't do it," she said, unwrapping her string from his hand.

"What do you want to tell me?" Alya moved into a sitting position.

"Ladybug here, has something she wants to tell you," he turned around to face her.

Before he knew, Ladybug jumped on him, making him fall to the ground. The wrapped the string around him, so he couldn't move.

Alya stoned, watched all.

"Now let's see who you are, under that fancy mask of yours," she smirked as she started pulling the ring of his finger.

But before she could do it, something hit her.

She groaned as she fell of the boy on the ground.

Alya helped Chat out the string.

"Thanks," he said.

"Now you can arrest her," Alya smiled. "How could she change so much?"

Ladybug looked at both of them, before jumping out of the window.

She knew it was a risky decision, but she had no other option. If she tried to fight them both, she could only lose her miraculous.

"Why didn't you arrest her?" Alya asked Chat, which just shrugged. "You could put the end to this,"

"Believe me, dear Alya, I have everything I need to get to her," Chat smirked as she looked out of the window.

"Why don't you do it then?" she asked.

"Because I want to get her on the good side again," he stated.

"Is that even possible? I mean she has nothing to live for on the good side," Alya said.

"Maybe with a mask. But she is a person underneath," Chat said. "She has people that she loves and I'm doing exactly what I need to get her back,"

"Why me, then?" Alya said, making Chat look into her eyes. "Why are you here? What was it that she didn't want you to tell me?"

"You are one of them," he said, which shocked Alya.

"I know her? I-I mean without the mask?" Alya didn't know how to believe this information.

"You do yes. And my first mission was to tell you who she is, but I decided against it,"

"Wait you know who she is?!" Alya exclaimed, putting her hand over her mouth right after. It was in the middle of the night and all of her family was sleeping.
"Why won't you tell me?" she asked

"I'm going to give you a clue," he said. "And when you figure it out, you cannot hate her. I need you to tell her that you will be her friend, once she stops this madness,"

Alya nodded. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she went along.

"So the clue is," he sighed. "Adrien knows,"

"That's not a clue!" she stated.

"Think a little more. I'll see you around, Alya,"

----------------------------

This is really weird and confusing, but still hah. Enjoy:)