#1

Abbreviations:
Y/f - your football team

You were at h/n house watching the football and enjoying his company. H/n parents were not home so you had the whole house to yourself . You were going for y/f however H/n was going for the opposite team. He had set up lots of bowls of food and chips. You snuggled up into him lying in his arms.

" you know theirs a whole couch over there " h/n says after taking a handful of chips. You know but you love snuggling up with him.

The game starts and by 3/4 time your team is losing. With only 8 minutes left in the game your team finally has the ball. They score with only 2 minutes to go. Your behind by 2 points and your team is desperate. "They're not going to win " h/n exclaims. "And what if they do ?" You reply. "I'll give you a kiss. What happens if I win ? " h/n replies. "You'll get a lot more than a kiss " you say with a wink. H/n now wants his team to win more than ever .

With only 30 seconds left on the clock your team has the ball . Your team heads up the pitch and shots. They miss the 6 pointer but get 2 points. Both teams are now tied.

The game ends with both teams tied. He looks at you slightly disappointed but you come up with an alternate option. " how bout we have a go at each of our rewards ?" You say with a wink. " sounds like a good idea " h/n says with a smirk. You two head upstairs for a night of fun.