Pool Sex One D Preference

Pool sex.

Harry: "Keep quiet." Harry whispers to you as you lower yourself into the cool water of the pool. "This is crazy Harry." You squeal as he pulls you deeper into the water, wrapping your legs around him. The only reason you've agree is because of the sexual bucket list you and Harry have made, sex in a pool being one of the first one the list. You giggle as he tosses his shorts from the pool, pulling your bottoms to the side so he has direct access to you. He wastes no time plunging into you, making the water slosh all around you, a whirlpool created by your thrusts and a whirlpool of pleasure created in your body.

Louis: Louis has always been into having sex in public but you never thought he'd make it to this point. There aren't many people in the deeper end of the pool so Louis seizes the opportunity to lower his shorts just enough so that this erection is ready for you. With your shorts pulled to the side he takes you, never losing your eye contact, even more turned on by the way your face looks as you try to hold back your moans and sounds of pleasure in front of everyone.

Niall: With the water of the shallow pool only reaching your hips, Niall pushed you against the edge of the pool, only your legs under the water. He never tells you to keep quiet as he takes you in the pool of the hotel they're all staying at, your moans becoming louder as water surrounds you and Niall fills you. "Excuse me, we need everyone out of the pool!" You both hear a man calling, making his way around the building right when you and Niall reach your climax, your knees weak and trembling below him. He lifts himself from the pool quickly, pulling you up next to him and running away before you can get caught.

Liam: "Come over here." Liam tells you, perched on the steps, watching you swim back and forth through the pool. You swim over to him, straddling his lap as he pats it, feeling his member hard through his shorts. You pull them down, allowing him immediately inside you. He allows you to ride him on the steps of your pool, the sound of your skin splashing against the top of the water as you move up and down on him sending you both closer to your climax with every movement of you on him.

Zayn: "Why would you even buy a pool? You can't even swim." You laughed at Zayn again. After a week he hadn't even been in, only dangling his feet over the edge as you swam back and forth in front of him. "I really got it for you." He says, a small smile on his face. Reaching for his hands you help him ease down into the pool, holding on to him so he isn't afraid of the deep water. "Well maybe we can make it useful for the both of us." You say, wrapping your legs around his waist. Even in the cool water there's nothing but heat between you, his erection growing between his legs. With your bottoms moved to the side and his shorts pulled down on him, he takes you in the pool, finding it's purpose for the both of you.