Niall Imagine Including all the Boys :

Every one of the boys except Liam stumbled back into their hotel room, Eleanor practically carrying Louis, Danielle and Liam held Zayn and Harry between them, dragging them through the doors, and I kept Niall by my side, his arm draped over me as I supported most of his weight.

We all set them down on the two couches in the living room, sighing with relief as we sank to the floor. "We, we, we should play a game of truth or dare." Harry slurred. Louis was already passed out on Eleanor, mumbling in his sleep.

I yawned ready to go to bed but Harry looked at me, his eyes glassy. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" He asked, rolling off the couch to sit next to me.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I looked for my answer, hoping it wouldn't be anything too brutal. "Dare." I answered.

He moved himself closer to me, the smell of alcohol filling my nose. "Kiss me." He commanded, his eyes drooping as he looked at me.

I moved my mouth to his but he was too much in his drunken stupor, biting my lips, pushing his tongue into my mouth forcefully, and basically overtaking the kiss. I pulled away from him, wiping his spit off my mouth with the back of my hand. He laughed. "Well she obviously isn't going for the Styles." He said. "Okay (Y/N), truth or dare?"

"Am I the only one playing this game?" I asked, grinning at him and looking at everyone else in the room. Liam had run to the bathroom with Zayn, Danielle posted on the kitchen counter, waiting for them to emerge again. Louis snored on Elearnor's lap as she stroked his hair.

That left me, Harry, and Niall. "Truth or dare?" Harry asked again, winking at me.

I sighed, afraid of the personal things he could ask if I picked truth. "Dare." I said again, watching

"Just go kiss Niall. He's been waiting to kiss you since like forever." He mumbled. He watched me closely as I moved to where Niall was sitting. He was blushing as my lips met his. Even as he was drunk he took his time, parting his mouth as I did mine, slipping his tongue in a little, giving me the taste of beer on his mouth. I leaned in, relishing his taste, the way his mouth felt against mine, as though time had stopped, finally giving us forever.