background on abbie

[A FEW FACTS ABOUT ABBIE.]

(Her family) Her name is Abigail Swan. She has a older sister, Bella. Bella is 1 year older. She lives in Phoenix with her mom, her new step dad , and sister. Her house is a two story with four bedrooms. Abbie's room is upstairs with Bella's and a guest room. Bella and Abbie aren't very close. Bella is closer to their mom than she is, but she is still pretty close to her mom.

(Her personality) Abbie is kind . She cares about other people especially her family and friends. Abbie is a sweet honest girl. She doesn't give up on anything. She is helpful to everyone. Abbie loves volunteering. She helps at anywhere she can, but not as often as she can. Abbie only volunteers on weekends every now and then. Abbie is a little bit of a bad girl. She does whatever she wants, but still listens to what she's told. Abbie will do anything.

(A few random facts) Abbie's birthday is January 5th. She is currently single. Abbie has a few good friends, but two best friends. Her best friends names are Emaly and Crystal. Her favorite colors are green, blue, pink , and turquoise. She is talkative and open-minded.

(Her looks) Abbie has brown hair. Her hair is curly and halfway down her back. She has green eyes. Abbie has "chubby cheeks", as her mom says. She is shorter than her friends. Abbie wears whatever she feels like wearing.

*°*°*°*|°*°*°*°*°*°*|*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
*°*°*°*|°*°*°*°*°*°*|*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
*°*°*°*|°*°*°*°*°*°*|°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Hey welcome to my story. I love the twilight movies and had to write something about it. So I came up with the idea of Abbie and her story. The rest of the story will be in Abbie's point of view , well most of it. About the description, I can't explain this story. Just stick with me and go along with it. Thanks for reading , even though I'm just starting. I love you boos (btw I call my readers boos).
, Courtney §