sleepover (mostly)

The rest of the week was pretty boring. Mainly just school everyday and homework after. On Thursday dad, Bella, and I went to the diner after school to eat. It was a little awkward and our waitress kept complimenting Bella and me. Plus she told us embarrassing stuff about our dad that made us,  well me,  laugh. Friday night bri , as I now call her, invited Olivia and me to spend the night at her house.

I got to Bri's house about a hour early. She didn't mind though. Olivia didn't get there till a hour and a half after I did. Until she got there we set stuff up. Like we put three sleeping bags in her bedroom floor,  we made popcorn, got drinks and candy, we even pick out tons of movies. Some movies we got were TFIOS , Paranormal Activity 4, all the Hunger Games movies, Mean Girls, and some scary movies. When Olivia finally got there everything was set up and we talked for a while. We talked about school, shopping, and mostly boys.

"I like Josh. He's cute and smart. " bri said when asked who she likes.

"I like Tyler. He's kinda a jock but he's super cute." Olivia then answered the question.

I was quiet even though they both were staring at me. I tried to ignore them , but it didn't work.

"Abbie?!" Bri finally asked sounding a little annoyed.

"What?"

"Uh. Who do you  like?" Olivia asked in the same tone bri did.

"No one really."

"Oh come on you have to like someone. Or at least think he is cute. Now who?"

"Ok fine. Umm...." I had to think whether or not to tell them about Jacob, but I decided fast. "Well Jacob is cute."

"Ooh!!! Wait who's Jacob?" Olivia asked in confusing.

"Yeah who is that?" Bri asked in confusing also.

Oh right they don't know about him. He doesn't go to our school he goes to school on the reserve.

"He's my dad's friend's son. He's my age and we used to play together when we were kids, but he mostly played with bells. I guess we're kinda friends too."

They nodded and changed subjects. We talked for a few hours. Then put on a  movie. We watched all the Hunger Games movies then TFIOS. It wasn't until after midnight that we lyed down. The tv was still on when I fell asleep  they were watching mean girls, but I'd seen it a hundred times already so I wasn't paying much attention to it. I was actually thinking about Jacob when I fell asleep. I had the weirdest dream.

* dream*

A pale red head girl , maybe just older than me by four or so years, was chasing after Bella. In front of her was a muscular pale guy. Behind both of them a guy with dreads (A/N: Idk if it's actually considered dreads).  Bella was running for her life. What happened could three people do to make her so scared. The first guy started to gain on her. Before long he was right behind her. At that time another pale guy, who looked around 17, got between Bella and the boy.

"Leave her alone James." The new boy said, he looked familiar maybe from school or something.

The Boy whose name I now knew to be James had stop inches away from the other boy. He growled a little not breaking eye contact with the boy who was my sister. "No deal Cullen. She's mine."

With that he pounced toward Bella. Just before he hit her , another pale boy with black hair stopped him. Five other pale people stepped out from the woods. Now I was more confused. Half of these people protecting my sister looked familiar but I didn't know who they were.

"Come on Edward she's safe now." The oldest guy said to the first one that started protecting her. With that they formed a semi-circle around her and left. Leaving James and the other two alone and doing nothing with them.

°dream over°

I jumped awake breathing heavily. It was just a dream. I looked around to make sure I was still at bri's and I was. Once I calmed down , I realized they weren't in the room anymore. I went to the kitchen to find them eating breakfast without me. They asked me what was wrong since I was still breathing heavily. I told them about my dream. They seemed soft as confused as me. We ate in silence for the rest of breakfast. After  a few hours Olivia's mom came to get her and she offered to take me home. I rode with her and was glad when I got home. Dad was at the office but Bella was home. She was in her room, as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Wow. Okay this chapter is super long. I took a hour to write it then I rewrote part of it a while later.  I hope it's good.  Can you guys just tell me what you thought? Because I've really tried on this but had a little writers block. If you have an idea it would really help me a lot, so please help. I'm not giving up so don't worry about that. I love you boos forever and always. I'll WYL (write you later).