bye Phoenix and hello Forks

I'm gonna miss this place. I'm gonna miss my mom. Not as much as bells is , but still I'll miss her. I'm gonna miss Phil , even though we haven't known each other for long. One thing I'm not going to miss is the heat. I would much rather It be cold then as hot as it is here. In forks it isn't hot, so that's good. Dads there. I have my seen him in like two years.

"Ready to go Abbie?" Mom asked. I had my stuff and was headed to Phil's car.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked her in return. She took a second to think then shook her head.

"I think so. "Mom said smiling.

Then Bella came downstairs with her stuff. Phil came in to get the rest of our stuff. Bella and I gave him out suitcases , and then he walked back out the door.

"I'm gonna miss you mom." I said hugging her. She hugged me back. Then I walked out to the car , so my mom and sister could say there goodbyes.

For a while I waited outside. I sat on the steps for a few minutes , before going towards the car. When I got to the car, Phil was still putting in the stuff. I waited by the door patient for him to finish and mom and Bella to walk outside. They'd always Vern really close, closer then us. My friends came over last night to say bye and that we'd miss each other.

Finally Phil was done. He closed the back, then he waited with me. After a while Bella came outside followed by our mom. All of us got in the car and headed to the airport. Mom gave us hugs as we went our separate ways. Bella and I went towards our plan , and Phil and mom went the opposite way.

***in forks ***

Dad, Bella , and I rode in silence. I had to sit in the back seat , because Bella was sitting up front. Dad wasn't the talkative type. He asked questions randomly , but also scarcely. When we arrived at his house, well technically our house for a while, dad carried our bags inside. He took Bella to her room first, still carting her stuff. Then he showed me to my room, my suitcase following behind him. The room was decorated pretty messily. Drawings and posters on the walls. The desk was messy to , and by the door a bookshelf with all of my dad's books. He had gotten me covers for the bed. They were blue.

"It's a bit messy, but I'm sure you can fix that up a little. " He said smiling a little. "And the sheets. You like blue. Right? Because Bella had purple if you'd rather have that."

"Blues fine. Thanks dad." I told him. Giving a smile in return.

He stood there for a minute and then left Without saying another word.
Well he wasn't wrong about the room. It needs cleaning and organizing and fixing up. Let's get started. But where to start? Might as well start with the desk and bookshelf. I start to organize the papers neatly on the desk. Notes , letters, more drawings, and prices of blank paper were laying on the desk. Just fixing that much makes the room look better. The bookshelf is a mess. Books turned backwards and falling down. After about a half hour I'm finally done cleaning this room. It's after 10:00 at night. Which isn't surprising considering our plan landed at 8 or just after. So we got here at around 8:30 or 9:00 , but that was a while ago. And I think dad is asleep. Bella probably is asleep to. As I climb in the bed and turn off the light, and fall asleep almost immediately.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hey readers. What's up? Hope your enjoying my story. This chapter is extra long just for you guys. I realize that what happens with Abbie is very similar to what happens to Bella in the movie. Sorry if you find my similarities to much. I'm welcoming suggestions and questions.

Next chapter should come pretty soon. Sorry I'm slow at updating , but I hope it will get better. You are perfect being you. I love you boos!

Thanks for reading every one. Btw the more comments and votes the faster I'll update.