i dont know what to say...

Kats pov:
Once I get home I have a quick shower and change into this.
After drying my hair and putting it into a messy bun I go down and see a not on the kitchen table.

Hey sweetie. Sorry I won’t be home till late because I got to work longer today. I left you some money if you want to get anything and if you go out I want you home by 9pm.
Love mom.
Well it was nice of her to leave money but she knows I wouldn’t go out unless I go for a walk which I may do after 9 because well that’s just me being stupid.
I put the not back and went to the freezer and got out some ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and sat in the living room and put on the telly watching the big bang theory and friends. After a little while I got up and checked the time. It read 8:30. Wow I’ve been sitting here watching TV for hours.
I went upstairs to my room and logged onto Facebook on my laptop.  It was the usual. Hate mail on my wall and hate messages in my inbox. God even though I’ve moved school these bitches don’t know when to stop. But one message stood out from the rest.

Don’t worry Kat. You may think you’ve moved schools and everything’s changed but no. When I promised to make your life hell I meant it. And we both know I don’t break my promises. See you tomorrow at school ;)

WAIT WHAT!
She is moving schools to where I am!
No no no no no! This rally can’t be happening! Seems like when she said she will make my life a living hell she meant it.
Oh god! I can’t do this again! She made my life a living hell in my old school and she’s going to do it again! THIS ISNT FAIR!!!!!!
Ok I know I shouldn’t be out at this time because there’s fucked up people on the street but I really aint bothered at the moment.  All I can do is if they come up to me just run for my life.
Talk about me being crazy. Ha-ha. Oh well I really need some more ice cream since the whole other tub I just finished. I grabbed the money off the kitchen table and put on my jackets and headed to the store in my pj’s. Because I really wasn’t bothered to change.
I grab my ice cream tub from the freezer and go to pay for it. Once I pay for it I start to head back. It’s really dark and cold. The street lights are giving some light but otherwise is really dark. Damn I should have brought my jumper.
I hear something snap behind me. I quickly whiz around to see if anyone is there but I can’t see anyone. Ok maybe I made a mistake of coming out in the night.  I hear something snap again and I quickly whirl around again to see if anyone is there.  Ok this is really freaking me out now.
“Urmm hello is anyone there” I ask
No answer. Great now I’m starting to shit my pants. I turn back around and start to speed walk. I hear someone behind me and I knew they were following me from the sound of how fast they were walking.
That’s it! I couldn’t take it so I did the only thing possible. I ran for my life. I ran and ran and ran. Even thought my feet were starting to get tired I kept running. I had my ice cream tub in one hand and my phone in the other trying to call the police. But that soon went downhill when I bumped into someone.
I went flying backwards and fell on my ass. My ice cream tub went flying abit further than me and my phone fell somewhere else.
This is it! Either I’m going to die or going to die by getting raped....

Jason’s pov:
I don’t know why but I couldn’t sleep at all. I looked at the time and it was only 9:15.
I got up and put my jeans on and grabbed a hoodie and went to take a walk. I needed to get my mind off some shit. I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me. Since she came into this school I can’t sleep without thinking about her or listen in class without thinking what’s on her mind. But then again I never listen in class. I was in deep taught when I felt someone bump into me. What the fuck! I look down to see a girl on the floor. To be specific I look down and see Kat on the floor looking shit scared.  I hear someone run behind a couple of seconds later and see its Kyle from the red wolves gang.
“Jason Mathews what a surprise” he says while smirking
Does this guy really want a punch in the face right now?!
“What do you want Kyle!” I speak to gritted teeth.
Kats pov:

Urmm ok what the hell is going on here. First I bump into Jason AGAIN. And second who the hell is this guy talking to Jason.
“Oh I don’t want anything... yet. I was just passing by when I saw this hot chick” says this Kyle guy.
They both look at me and I just put my head down. Ok this is seriously creepy and embarrassing.  But instead of being a good person and walk off home I stay where I am.
“Leave her out of this Kyle you aint got nothing against her it’s us you have something against so if I was you I would walk away now” says Jason
“Oh but that’s where your wrong Mathews. She knows you and therefore she is in this now. And we do have something against her now. So if I was you sweetie I would watch your back from now on.” Says Kyle with a smirk and starts to walk off
Wait in what? I’m so confused. Watch my back for what? What am I in? This is so confusing.
I look up to see Jason already looking down at me pissed off. And let me tell you when he looks pissed its actually quite scary.
“Get up” he says with a straight face.
I’m too confused to even listen to what he’s saying. I just sit there on the floor staring at him like a weirdo.
“I SAID GET UP!” he screams
And I swear I don’t know how everyone in the neighbourhood didn’t hear that. I quickly stand up brushing off the dust on my butt.
“Grab your phone” he says with a straight face still
I quickly grab my phone and my ice cream and see him walking off. Wow thanks a lot for leaving me here.  I put my phone in my pocket and start to walk in the other direction to my house.
Ok 1. I’m shitting it walking home alone because I don’t want someone chasing me again and
 2. What the hell did that guy mean watch your back?
I hear someone walking behind me and I swear I felt like my heart was going to rip out of my chest.  I start to walk faster and faster when I feel like they’re really close to me. I don’t even bother to look behind me since I’m too scared too.
“Don’t worry its only me” says Jason
“Phew! I taught it would be someone else trying to kill me again” I say
He lets out a little chuckle and start walking beside me. Wait a minute why is he walking this way. I’m sure his house it’s the other way.
“Urm why you walking this way I’m sure your house is on the other side” I say
“Wow stalker much?” he says smirking
“Urmm n-no I j-just saw you walking that way s-so I guessed y-you lived that w-way” I say
What the hell why was I stuttering.     
He lets out a small laugh and then says “well I do but I’m sure you don’t want any more fucked up guys after you”
“True that”
We both walk n silence until we get to my house. Before he walks off I stop him by holding his arm.
“Urm Jason what did that guy mean when he said I’m in this and I should watch out?” I say
But I soon kind of regret it when I see his eyes go a cold and icy.

Jason’s pov:

I look at her with a pissed off look. I aint pissed at her but I’m pissed off at that fucking Kyle smith.
“Don’t worry about it. Just stay safe. If you see him coming up to you or anything just phone the police or better yet me”
“But urm I don’t have your number”
“Give me your phone”
She hands me her phone and I put in my number for her.
“Just try to stay safe ok”
“Ok. And urm Jason?”
“Yeah”
“Thanks for... you know”
“Mhm just think of it as a sorry from me for shouting at you that day by the lights”
She smiles and I smile back and start to walk back home. I text all of my gang telling them to get ready for a war soon. Because I know for sure there’s going to be a war coming soon...

Kats pov:

I quickly walk inside and lock the door behind me. Just in case you know since all the crap that happened today. I walk up to my room and go to have a quick shower.
(Skip shower)
After showering I quickly put on my pj’s and walk down stairs to look for something to eat.  Then I remember the ice cream tub and brought and grab that and a spoon. I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on. I watch TV while eating my ice cream and I really can’t be asked to go upstairs so I just stay downstairs and end up sleeping there thinking and not really knowing what to say after what happened today...