happy to see you again

Kats pov:

We were currently in the car on the way to Jason’s house. Well it’s not exactly his house but I find it easier saying it’s his house then saying his and the rest of the guys home. It’s been quite a while I’ve seen the guys so I wonder how it’s going to be. The car ride going was ok. We both just sat in comfortable silence.

Once we got there Jason opened the door and is w all the guys sitting in the living room.

“Um hi guys” I say awkwardly

They all snap their heads my way and look at me wide eyed. And the next thing I know I’m on the floor with all of them talking at once which means I couldn’t understand anything they were saying.

“Guys get off her! I don’t think we want her dead now do we?” Jason says to the guys

They quickly all try to get off me at once which was a big fail because they all fell back on top of me. I let out an ‘ouf’ from all the weigh on me.
Once they all got off me I stood up and say them all standing in a line with big smiles on their face. I let out a laugh and hugged each one of them.

“It’s been quite a while we’ve seen you missy, were happy to see you again. So what brings you here?” I hear Blake say

“ well im happy to see you guys again too and Well I guess Jason is finally going to train me” I say with a big grin on my face

They all burst out laughing and I even see Tyler and Alex on the floor still laughing. It wasn’t funny what I said so why are they laughing for?

“Wow that was funny Kat. You had all of us laughing. But seriously why are you here?” Alex asks still laughing

“Im being serious. You can even ask him if you don’t believe me” is ay to Alex crossing my arms over my chest.

“Yo bro is it true?” Tyler asks Jason

Jason just stood there with an amused face with his arms folded. He nodded his head is a yes motion, and that’s when everyone went silent and
looked at him with a surprised expression

“You’re not being serious are you Jason?” asks Blake

“Well at first I wasn’t but now I’m sure because Kyle’s back and we need to keep her safe if we don’t want her dead. Not that I mind her dead”
says Jason with a smirk on his face

“Shut up Jason” I say hitting his arm

“I was only kidding. But guys we do need to train her if we want her alive so are you guys going to help or what?” he asks them

All of them look at each other for a moment. I think they were communicating through their eyes because to me that’s what it looked like.

They all nod and say yes in their own way. I smile at them and give all of them a hug saying thanks. i was really happy to see these guys again but im just hoping I don’t make a fool out of myself.