Chapter 0 - Dragged Away.

After packing her travel bag, Maya gave out a big sigh. "What will I do with my life?".

"Maya!", her mom gave her a cry, "Baby, you are going to miss your flight!"

"Yes, mom! I'm coming.", she said zipping her suitcase

She took her suitcase and left her room, locking it. So her pesty brother won't enter her room and touch her things. Then she went down the wooden stairs and smelled the food her mother made, "Come on, honey!", she said waving her hand to Maya. "Eat food before you go. I don't want you to leave with eating anything. You know how your stomach is!".

Maya had an acid reflux problem and she didn't know how to deal with it, not even medicines would work. She had to always carry either 'Tums' or 'Gaviscon' to make her stomach relax. Traveling would be the bigger problem. Every time she sat in the car, airplane or whatever transportation available, she would get sick. Car-sick, air-sick, is there a train-sick? Well, you get it. She would always get sick from traveling.

After eating that yummy noodles and taking a spoonful of Gaviscon, Maya headed out to the car and sat behind.

"Princess, you ready!", her dad said.

Maya nodded her head and said, "Seoul, here I come!"

Okay, sorry guys for the very small chapter. Am pretty sleepy ZZZzzz....

Well I will update, with a longer chapter, what do you say? Prepare yourself!

Bye!

XOXO,

VIP...