Chapter 6 - OPPA!

{Ji Yong's POV}

When I entered the bar, my manager came up to me and asked if I knew that girl, "Not really."

He looked at me and said, "But she's real pretty." I just ignored him and he laughed patting my shoulders, "Get this girl and make her your pretty girlfriend, okay!"

"Yeah, okay!" I said scratching my head, Why is manager being so weird?

As I was in the bar, I met a singer called, 'Skull'. He was very strong and looked crazy. I saw how he to walked with many host girls and they fed him food in the private room. I knocked the door and saw him get wasted, I told the girls to leave and called my manager on my cell.

"Hyung!" I said, "Our special guest is completely drunk!"

"Okay, I will call his manager. Don't worry, just make sure paparazzi doesn't do anything weird."

"Okay, Hyung!" I replied.

I looked around the room to see if he lost anything then I saw a recording pen, as I picked it up I heard drunk conversations from this singer and officials. Skull was a man with not a very good reputation, he had many scandals and many women in his life. People called him 'Playboy' but girls still fall head over heals for this guy. Saying they love bad boys. I really don't know what's up with people these days.

I kept on hearing the conversation, apparently he is the son of a candidate who is running for president. I guess the other party who wants to win put this here so he can give it to the paparazzi. So that means this room is bugged.

I locked the door and went searching for camera's, trackers and spy items.

1) Found one, a camera with a memory box. I hope this isn't live and only is recording.

2) I found one tracker in his pocket.

Then I looked at his phone, it was password free.

Skull started whining as he was drunk. I hesitated for a while but I managed to find the program, it was a spy app. Reading his every message, hearing every phone call and listening to every word. This was worse than the government, who spy for security. This was for hate, so I erased it and reset his phone. He might come back to kill me but he will not be regretful.

Then there was a knock on the door, must be his manager. I put his phone in Skull's pocket and opened the door. "Ah, yes! I was taking care of him till you came."

The manager smiled and thanked me then he looked around the room, "Ah, it's beautiful." He smiled and patted my back, "Good work! (Jal Haess-eo)"

I nodded and smiled back, I finished my shift and I took a cab since its 1.a.m and there are no buses available now.

As I reached home I entered my room, to be honest. Maya and I were neighbors. We lived one floor apart, I gotta see how she is now. Since a drunk girl can't take care of herself. I tried going upstairs from her staircase. It was unlocked. Then I ran upstairs, I saw a man taking off Maya's clothes as she was still passed out.

"What are you doing!" I screamed at the man. I then kicked him, "Get out, bastard before I call the cops!"

He started to throw things at me, "Who are you!"

"I am this girls boyfriend!" I said punching him. He punched back but I avoided it and the I threw him down the stairs. I went downstairs to see if the guy had stolen any valuable from Maya. I searched him and I found her mobile phone and wallet. I then kicked the guy, "Runaway before I call the cops!"

He then nodded and ran away.

I went and I locked the front door of the staircase, then I went upstairs and locked the second door that leads to the rooftop. I then saw Maya laying there almost naked. I searched her bags to find the house key and then I carried her inside the house. I'm glad I came before anything bad could have happened.

As I put her on the floor, where she put a bed-sheet to sleep. This girl didn't have a mattress either. So I then looked through her clothes and decided to change them. As I changed her clothes, I saw blood. Damn! She's on her period!

I suddenly remembered yesterday. I searched on the internet, 'How to Change A Pad', as I clicked it I begun to understand. I changed her pad, this was the worst thing that I have ever done, but hey! Why am I doing this?! Like I never cared for a woman so much, the last woman I cared for was my mom, but she's not here in this world anymore.

I then changed her pad and rolled it like the youtube video said and put it in its small wrapper. I then went to the bathroom to wash my hands and throw the pad. As I entered I saw bugs crawling on the pot, the sink, and bathtub. This girl!

I then and washed my hands without soap in this infested sink, after doing that I went to change and put on Maya's pajamas on. I then tucked her in for bed and put her dirty clothes aside. I then went outside to clean up the mess I made and bring her things inside. This girl, can't even take care of herself. I then closed the door and went to the convenience store. I bought shampoo, soap and bathroom cleaning supplies.

"Wait! Why am I doing this?! I'm not her maid!"

I then went back home to find her snoring with her legs flying up in the air, the room smelled really bad like alcohol. I need to purify this room. I then went into the bathroom, sprayed child-safe bug killer. After a few minutes, all the bugs were dead. I then cleaned the bathroom, scrubbed the floors and wiped the bathroom. I also sprayed air-freshener, damn this place smells like something died in it. I then cleaned the kitchen and floor. I then arranged everything. But to be honest, I don't know why I did this?! WHY! I then just went outside and lay on the hard relaxer.

As I relaxed I wanted to head downstairs, but I couldn't leave Maya alone. So I went in and just ate kimbap. Damn! All this work made me tired. After re-energizing myself, I sat next to Maya. How pitiful this girl is! I thought and then sighed.

She then opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Maya! Are you awake?"

She giggled, and then pushed me onto the floor, then came over me. She then came closer to my face and smiled. Her eyes squinted and she grabbed my neck with her fingers. "OPPA!" she said then put her face even closer to mine. My heart started to beat and I couldn't take this any longer. I felt like I was going to die with frustration.

"Oppa!" she said smiling.

GAAAH! I hope you guys liked this weeks chapter. Funny right and gross! Why do you think Ji Yong is doing all that for her? Does she remind him of his sister who abandoned him a long time ago or just cause he feels pitiful!

Please don't forget to comment that in the box below :)

Plus please vote and follow :)

Okay :)

Thank you~

Kimchi and Raymun,

Luna. 

<3